Larry.

WELP, that ultimately led to not much. Had fences up, could barely see the top of their heads :(

Yeah, maybe after is the way to go. Depending on what time it finishes anyway, what sorta times have they been wrapping up? Got trains to catch and whatnot

Look on the Newport thread. Someone posted that he met Chris after the gig but Matt and Dom had already left.:(

Best fucking gig of my life.. That was the most mental crowd ever. Talked to the guys at the sounddesk after the gig, they said it was by far the best gig of the tour...

Anyway, Tom Kirk walked through the crowd during the encore and talked to some people ;) good night everyone, have a good way home

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Life is too short to be stood like a Drone for half a day, I will be watching the Lpool v mange game before even travelling to the gig and will prob show up as doors open,from experience from gigs over the yrs being up at the front is not necessarily the best place to enjoy a gig

Agreed and I've managed to be on the barrier for a special sold out Electric Six gig at Shepard's Bush Empire before. :LOL:

It's definitely more personal, but a very limited view point to take it all in. Tunnel vision.

Oh. My. God

What a setlist, what a crazy gig. So many mosh pits.

Very active crowd. Had my hair pulled, elbowed in the back, i literally did not touch the floor for half of Dead Star, and i am going to be covered in bruises tomorrow. Totally worth it

Catherine (over 100 gigs) said it was the best Muse gig she has ever been to

Edited by Livs

shit the bed that was unbelievable. Olivia I was behind you I think, sorry if it was me elbowing you

Its alright, its hard not to come out untouched in a crowd like that! I figured midway that it was people trying to escape the moshpit that was creating the push!