Larry.

ARRGGGHHHH Freaking out right now, I got a new card in the post this morning and activated it because I'm a total idiot. Praying this doesn't stop me getting in :facepalm:

Take both. I read on the TM site that as long as it's the same acc number you can use new card.

I've been up since 6am getting excited about seeing Muse later! I had to do some work on a presentation for work but screw it, there's tomorrow, after Muse!! I'll be getting there about 6pm with my boyfriend, so excited for my first Muse gig! (Longtime fan, first time I could afford to go!)

I've been up since 6am getting excited about seeing Muse later! I had to do some work on a presentation for work but screw it, there's tomorrow, after Muse!! I'll be getting there about 6pm with my boyfriend, so excited for my first Muse gig! (Longtime fan, first time I could afford to go!)

They were my first proper concert I went to 9 years ago. when I hear knights of cydonia I still only hear the different solo Matt played that night! Hope you have a great time :)

On our way from Liverpool, should be in the queue within the hour :D

Just wondering:

1) Have there been any sightings of the band at these smaller venues?

2) Is there Psycho Tour specific merch? Would be nice to grab a tee for such a special little tour :D

Just wondering:

2) Is there Psycho Tour specific merch? Would be nice to grab a tee for such a special little tour :D

There's been pictures of them with fans at previous gigs on twitter and I'm sure there's t-shirts and hoodies to buy. Can't wait!

22 people in the queue already apparently.

Mental.

WHY!? - The most I've ever queued is an hour (and that was for the stadiums) and I've made it pretty much to the front each time (albeit not the barrier) but still.... I couldn't think of a worse way to spend a build up to a gig. Shivering in a tent, on Manchester's busiest bus route.....

Just wondering:

Someone took a pic of the merch, here you go:

https://twitter.com/Wraffah/status/577193345912582145

Life is too short to be stood like a Drone for half a day, I will be watching the Lpool v mange game before even travelling to the gig and will prob show up as doors open,from experience from gigs over the yrs being up at the front is not necessarily the best place to enjoy a gig

Just got here, not sure where the end of the queue is but I've just plonked myself where I think is right :chuckle:

Peeps weren't lying about the tents, it's like Leeds fest's urban cousin at the front.

Plonk yourself in front of the French and report back what happens to you!!