To get one over on the French?

Hope they find the ones who scratch people's hands, and kick them hard in the legs.

If the French Musers are such 'big fans' then why aren't they active here?

I've given up on sleeping, will probably get into Manchester just before 4 - hoping for an amazing gig!

Can confirm that, after finishing work at the Academy tonight for the Stranglers' gig, I went and spoke to some people in the queue - people at the front arrived at 7pm. If you're reading this - that's pretty nuts...

ARRGGGHHHH Freaking out right now, I got a new card in the post this morning and activated it because I'm a total idiot. Praying this doesn't stop me getting in :facepalm:

Take both. I read on the TM site that as long as it's the same acc number you can use new card.

I've been up since 6am getting excited about seeing Muse later! I had to do some work on a presentation for work but screw it, there's tomorrow, after Muse!! I'll be getting there about 6pm with my boyfriend, so excited for my first Muse gig! (Longtime fan, first time I could afford to go!)

Is France that shit that their fans have to come to Britain and stand in a que for a day before a show?

I'm up and ready (ish) really excited for today if not a little nervous

Hope they do come out for meet and greet and if they do I hope it's when I'm there as well!

I've been up since 6am getting excited about seeing Muse later! I had to do some work on a presentation for work but screw it, there's tomorrow, after Muse!! I'll be getting there about 6pm with my boyfriend, so excited for my first Muse gig! (Longtime fan, first time I could afford to go!)

They were my first proper concert I went to 9 years ago. when I hear knights of cydonia I still only hear the different solo Matt played that night! Hope you have a great time :)

If people were queuing overnight ... well ... Why would you!?! I'll be rolling up around 4-5 might join the queue then or go get a few drinks. Only a small venue so no reason to be right up front IMO lol .

On our way from Liverpool, should be in the queue within the hour :D

Just wondering:

1) Have there been any sightings of the band at these smaller venues?

2) Is there Psycho Tour specific merch? Would be nice to grab a tee for such a special little tour :D

Not arriving until doors open, have to off load the kids and can't do until later :LOL: Still, the venue is small and no matter where you stand you get a good view. Looking forward to my 14th time.

Just wondering:

2) Is there Psycho Tour specific merch? Would be nice to grab a tee for such a special little tour :D

There's been pictures of them with fans at previous gigs on twitter and I'm sure there's t-shirts and hoodies to buy. Can't wait!

22 people in the queue already apparently.

Mental.

WHY!? - The most I've ever queued is an hour (and that was for the stadiums) and I've made it pretty much to the front each time (albeit not the barrier) but still.... I couldn't think of a worse way to spend a build up to a gig. Shivering in a tent, on Manchester's busiest bus route.....

Life is too short to be stood like a Drone for half a day, I will be watching the Lpool v mange game before even travelling to the gig and will prob show up as doors open,from experience from gigs over the yrs being up at the front is not necessarily the best place to enjoy a gig

Anybody got any more reliable local taxi numbers? Mainline sevens don't take pre bookings for town

EDIT: Found one £16 booked.

Edited by Dead Bliss

Just wondering:

My daughter is there already and she's been told by security that they're already in the venue :ninja:

Just got here, not sure where the end of the queue is but I've just plonked myself where I think is right :chuckle:

Peeps weren't lying about the tents, it's like Leeds fest's urban cousin at the front.

Just got here, not sure where the end of the queue is but I've just plonked myself where I think is right :chuckle:

Peeps weren't lying about the tents, it's like Leeds fest's urban cousin at the front.

Plonk yourself in front of the French and report back what happens to you!!