Larry.

Cheers :) So now that I've found tickets, I'll be queueing alone from around 1-1:30, is anyone else thinking of going around that time? :happy:

There are some people who go to every single gig and I think they tend to queue from early on to guarantee places on barrier, so at least they will be there.

I'm going to be there pretty early just to hang out with folk as well as barrier-bag.

In other news, ALL bets are off as to the setlist after tonight.

Same, see ya there :happy: Still a bit nervous at the prospect of chatting with fans that I've never met before but I'm sure it'll go swimmingly.

My hype is building. No matter what we get, it's gonna be a banging gig, but the potential is there for some cool shit.

Same, see ya there :happy: Still a bit nervous at the prospect of chatting with fans that I've never met before but I'm sure it'll go swimmingly.

My hype is building. No matter what we get, it's gonna be a banging gig, but the potential is there for some cool shit.

I'll be knocking around in a Koo Koo Kanga Roo hoodie, shout 'Trog' and you'll find at least one friendly face :D

You going on your own? Because me too! Yeah I'm a tad nervous about it all but hey we're all musers right so everyone's got something in common!

I can't wait, if it's anything like these previous gigs it'll be amazing

HELLO

For people who are wondering how to get to the gig (i'm at uni here so I definitely know the best ways) -

By Train:

After you arrive (at Manchester Piccadilly OR Victoria, either doesn't matter too much), make your way to Piccadilly gardens. From there, hop onto either 42,43,142,143 bus (magic bus or first bus - both only £1 as far as you want apart from Magic bus after 12am).

It'll drop you just outside UoM students' union. Easy!

By Bus:

Your coach will either stop at Shudehill coach station or the other one near Canal Street. For Shudehill, make your way to Piccadilly gardens and, as outlined above, get a bus to the SU. For the Canal street station, make your way to Portland street and get a bus outlined above from there.

By Plane:

Catch the 43 bus (I think, could be 42) all the way straight to the venue - super super easy + cheap!

Buses are every few seconds, i'm not joking - it's literally how everyone travels here. Before 1am you won't be waiting more than 1 minute and after until ~4am they're pretty much every 10 minutes

Ofcourse because it gets so rammed though before/after you're best bet is by bike like moi! Keep an eye out for an all-white thing rolling around and come say hi :D

Getting so ridiculously excited for this! I see many are joining in the queue tomorrow? :]

Edited by Acitizenerased

The reason i went to Ggow queue so early was because i saw the photos from Belfast. I met them and you will NEVER get a better chance to. as unlikely as it is, where is the best thread to find people who may have spares?

Did you just sit and wait in the queue or did you set up at the stage door and wait there all day? I don't want to miss out on the fun in the queue but also can't miss em!

I'm going to be there pretty early just to hang out with folk as well as barrier-bag.

In other news, ALL bets are off as to the setlist after tonight.

good luck getting barrier. Apparently the French fans scratch people's hands who try to get there