Larry.

I was on Matt's side about 10 rows back - did anyone else see the girl who spent the whole gig on Facebook! Why the f@ck did she bother going, someone else could have had that ticket!

There were 2 girls being absolute cunts outside afterwards trying to rile up the fans by constantly going on about how shit the band are and that they hated having to see them, could've been one of them.

Sad that people like that got tickets to one of these gigs when so many actual fans didn't.

By the way of anyone had a blue jumper land on them early in the set you can keep it. It was only a fiver from Matalan & is probably covered in about 10 litres of my sweat, so enjoy!

Haha I have a picture of it during Bliss flying with the balloons looking like it's someone's upper body!

Well. That gig was a bit bloody good, wasn't it?

Performance and crowd-wise, by far the best gig I've been to. The only reason the setlist isn't the best as well is 'cause I don't think anything can beat OOS in full for me.

So who was at the stage doors waiting for them to come out? The girl on the left who was constantly screaming and shouting was very entertaining. although I'm pretty sure she's the reason why they didn't come out!

I was there for about 10 minutes but then a friend I met in the queue pointed out that they were probably coming out by the tour buses instead. Glad she did 'cause I wouldn't have met them otherwise :chuckle:

(sorry for the double post, can't multi-quote on my phone)

There were 2 girls being absolute cunts outside afterwards trying to rile up the fans by constantly going on about how shit the band are and that they hated having to see them, could've been one of them.

Sad that people like that got tickets to one of these gigs when so many actual fans didn't.

Why would you spend more than £40 on a ticket to see a band you don't like? Were they just idiots looking for a fight?

I saw people hanging around by the tour buses after Newport but I don't know if there was more than one exit anyway.

Were they just idiots looking for a fight?

Pretty much. By the sounds of it, they didn't pay for their tickets 'cause they were taking the piss out of the fans who'd "actually paid to see Muse". I'm not bothered if someone doesn't like the band, it doesn't affect me, it just fucked me off how childish they were being in trying to bring other people down.

I'm still out of breath, been physically destroyed by this gig. :LOL:

The SL -> SMBH -> UR section saved me, otherwise i don't know what would have happened with my body... And After Fury i went to the bar to get some icecubes. Was right back in the middle of the crowd when the everyone-sitting-down thing started... mental:D

One tiny regret if any was knowing beforehand through word of mouth in the queue that The Groove had been sound-checked. The shock of hearing it without knowing would have been amazing

I didn't know and I basically lost my shit when I realised what it was :D

I don't think many people around me knew what it was though, nor fury or dead star. They probably thought they were new songs!

Wow! What an amazing night. It was until we got back to our car anyway :( We found our car had been broken into. Anyone else hear of anyone getting their car getting broken into too? Ruined what had been an amazing night really :( We didn't loose too much between us, but still. The twats stole my work uniform, I'm back in work in a few hours time with no work shoes, should be interesting.

Ah i think i walked past you as i was getting my lift back :( Who even does that

I met all three afterwards (and Tom and Morgan). Gig finished at about half 10, Dom came out at 00:30 and everyone else pretty much came out over the next 20 minutes after that. I think that's later than they normally come out though.

Aw. No way I could've stuck around that long. Ah well, at least I saw the top of their heads on the way in and them live at all last night!

I was on Matt's side about 10 rows back - did anyone else see the girl who spent the whole gig on Facebook! Why the f@ck did she bother going, someone else could have had that ticket!

I had two people behind me talking loudly about work all night and the noisier the crowd got the louder they shouted at each other to be heard! Didn't move away as we were in a good spec but it was so annoying, I honestly don't know why they went :mad:

At the beginning before Muse came on, had this couple who were clearly drunk just kept moaning that Muse hadn't come on, Needless to say we slowly moved away.

then when Muse were in full motion, was standing behind a guy who kept leaning back (very annoying) and this short lady that just clearly didn't want to be there!

Wow I'm glad we didn't wait for the band to come out then. We were going to, but decided a Mcdonalds was a must as we were practically dead from the amazing Setlist. I don't think I've ever been so sweaty!! Would have been awful to discover the car had been robbed that late and then head home. As it was I didn't get home until 1:15.

Thankfully I'm currently having an easy day at work. I must have got a bit carried away bouncing as my left foot is totally buggered. I didn't notice the girls on fbook despite that sounding a similar area to where I was stood. I did have an annoying couple in front of me though who didn't jump, or move, or generally seem to be enjoying it at all. Some lad was behind me pushing me slowly forward (which was fine by me as I'd have loved to have been closer) but there was no getting past this couple who were clinging to each other for dear life. I don't get why people even bother standing in the first 10 rows or so if they don't want to get involved in some way. Everyone else in that area seemed great though.

Wow I'm glad we didn't wait for the band to come out then. We were going to, but decided a Mcdonalds was a must as we were practically dead from the amazing Setlist. I don't think I've ever been so sweaty!! Would have been awful to discover the car had been robbed that late and then head home. As it was I didn't get home until 1:15.

Thankfully I'm currently having an easy day at work. I must have got a bit carried away bouncing as my left foot is totally buggered. I didn't notice the girls on fbook despite that sounding a similar area to where I was stood. I did have an annoying couple in front of me though who didn't jump, or move, or generally seem to be enjoying it at all. Some lad was behind me pushing me slowly forward (which was fine by me as I'd have loved to have been closer) but there was no getting past this couple who were clinging to each other for dear life. I don't get why people even bother standing in the first 10 rows or so if they don't want to get involved in some way. Everyone else in that area seemed great though.

Were the couple a bit older than the usual demographic? :LOL: I think I was stood next to them. She got clobbered on the head by a crowd surfer during Knights