Larry.

I was stood so close to the front that the group I was with were able to take a photo of the setlist. It was the first time I knew which songs were coming up :D

My own highlights were how crazy it went at the beginning for Psycho & hearing Bliss live again (not heard it live in the last few times I saw them).

Also the group of people I met up were really cool too :D

There were 2 girls being absolute cunts outside afterwards trying to rile up the fans by constantly going on about how shit the band are and that they hated having to see them, could've been one of them.

Sad that people like that got tickets to one of these gigs when so many actual fans didn't.

I briefly went over to the stage door after and heard these girls, one of them said really loudly and ostentatiously "I just think all their songs sound the same ..." It was so obvious she was looking for a rise out of people that I didn't bother with her.

Anyway, what a night! When I heard about Fury and The Groove being soundchecked I didn't want to get my hopes up but when The Groove began I just remember screaming "IT'S THE GROOOOOOOOOVE" in my stepbrother's face :LOL:

The crowd were excellent, the most friendly/talkative I've experienced at a Muse gig as well as the most nuts. I don't think I'll see a Muse show as good as this in the future.

Were the couple a bit older than the usual demographic? :LOL: I think I was stood next to them. She got clobbered on the head by a crowd surfer during Knights

They were, but I wasn't too far from them during Knights and I didn't notice that happen, so maybe it's a different couple. Knights was that crazy though I couldn't tell you for sure. Pretty sure I elbowed someone in the head by accident during that one. I'm sure there are a lot of people feeling very sore today

They were, but I wasn't too far from them during Knights and I didn't notice that happen, so maybe it's a different couple. Knights was that crazy though I couldn't tell you for sure. Pretty sure I elbowed someone in the head by accident during that one. I'm sure there are a lot of people feeling very sore today

My back and neck were quite sore at the end - also I think some lady behind me was using my back as drum lol free massage I guess.

I just remember her having frizzy ginger hair

I just remember her having frizzy ginger hair

Nah different one then. This one had blonde hair, and 2 handbags... can't understand why you would overload yourself so much so close to the front. Possibly explains the lack of jumping though as one was like a tote bag

Got there quite late at 8.30pm (went to Anfield, then back to Leeds, cooked dinner for family, then back out to Manchester lol), absolutely immense night. Didn't get as close as when they played the RAH, but my WORD what a setlist and crowd. The sit-down/stand-up-and-go-mental Plug In Baby thing was pretty damn good too!

Took a tiny new device my company is testing with me to see what it'd do, not bad video (no LCD display to piss those off around me) but I think they need to beef up the microphone LOL - Dom and Chris completely distorted it, but here it is anyway, or at least what I took when I remembered to press the button...

Nah different one then. This one had blonde hair, and 2 handbags... can't understand why you would overload yourself so much so close to the front. Possibly explains the lack of jumping though as one was like a tote bag

Maybe she'd travelled from somewhere, was planning to stay overnight but didn't have time to drop off her stuff before the gig?

Maybe she'd travelled from somewhere, was planning to stay overnight but didn't have time to drop off her stuff before the gig?

Been in that situation myself in the past and stood further back as a result. Just before Muse came on she put the tote bag on the floor. I almost felt like telling her to pick it up if she values what is inside it. Literally a couple of minutes later Muse came on with Psycho and the crowd was a wonderful chaos. I'm assuming she managed to pick it back up before someone stood on it or pushed her away from it. Again I wouldbt begrudge it so much but she just stood there all night clinging to her partner and both seemed to not really be enjoying or taking part in the madness of the crowd - so go further back

I briefly went over to the stage door after and heard these girls, one of them said really loudly and ostentatiously "I just think all their songs sound the same ..." It was so obvious she was looking for a rise out of people that I didn't bother with her.

Anyway, what a night! When I heard about Fury and The Groove being soundchecked I didn't want to get my hopes up but when The Groove began I just remember screaming "IT'S THE GROOOOOOOOOVE" in my stepbrother's face :LOL:

The crowd were excellent, the most friendly/talkative I've experienced at a Muse gig as well as the most nuts. I don't think I'll see a Muse show as good as this in the future.

I think my brother was stood next to you! He described this exact moment on the way home. :LOL:

I know this is a bit of a stab in the dark but did anybody know the setlist from Manchester. making a CD copy for a friend so would be have the complete list, he couldn't get any tickets.

1.Psycho

2.The Groove

3.Bliss (extended)

4.Dead Star

5.Time Is Running Out

6.Interlude + Hysteria

7.Stockholm Syndrome + Micro Cuts outro

8.Hyper Music

9.Starlight

10.Burning Bridges riff + Voodoo Child (Slight Return) riff + Supermassive Black Hole

11.Uprising (extended)

12.Reapers

Encore

13.Fury

14.Plug In Baby

15. Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

I think my brother was stood next to you! He described this exact moment on the way home. :LOL:

The girls bit or The Groove? :LOL: Even after hearing about the soundcheck, The Groove was so out of left-field that I had trouble comprehending it :facemelt:

Who was responsible for the balloons? I particularly enjoyed the "Play Guiding Light ... + Big Freeze" one ...

so glad everyone had a belter. I used up my spoons (if anyone knows spoon theory!) and I'm in bed today with a migraine! Sounds like Matt and Chris came out just after I left, which I bloody knew they would.

What better way to use your spoons up 👍 Hope you get some more soon 😉

WHAT A GIG!!!

Today I've been on Cloud Muse. It was just awesome yeah?! We got on barrier by front sound desk and could see the guys. I had a wobble during SS. I've seen it live many times but it's the first time I've been able watch MATT's SOLO WITH MY OWN EYES 😵

I wasn't dissapointed 😘