Larry.

I'd make sure you take your card as that is almost definitely going be needed. I've read that that is all that has been checked so far but each venue is different. I'll be taking the card and ID to be sure. Not bothering with confirmation print out as if they want to see that it's on my phone.

Apparently they just swipe your card (from what I've heard from other gigs so far). So it has to be the card that paid for the ticket, you might be alright for ID though, unless you look really young. I'm taking ID just in case though.

Okay- does that apply if it isn't my card too? But the person that booked will be there, with their ID but isn't attending? Sorry if that's confusing, dad booked them as a surprise for me and my sister so didn't know about the t and c's

Okay- does that apply if it isn't my card too? But the person that booked will be there, with their ID but isn't attending? Sorry if that's confusing, dad booked them as a surprise for me and my sister so didn't know about the t and c's

Yeah, it'll need to be your dad's card.

That's alright then! I'll have my dad's card, so I'll get in? Thanks by the way

Yeah, you should fine. Like I say, every gig on the tour so far has only checked the cards to my knowledge. If you wanna be extra careful, you could bring your dad and his ID but I don't think you'll need to :chuckle:

Tomorrow is close, chaps. Get hype :cool: Crowds seem to have been getting progressively better as the tour's gone on, let's keep that going!

Yeah, you should fine. Like I say, every gig on the tour so far has only checked the cards to my knowledge. If you wanna be extra careful, you could bring your dad and his ID but I don't think you'll need to :chuckle:

Tomorrow is close, chaps. Get hype :cool: Crowds seem to have been getting progressively better as the tour's gone on, let's keep that going!

That's what I'm doing- but he's pretty gutted that he's not actually going! Thanks so much btw! Extremely excited now

So hey, been drifting in and out of the topic. What exactly is with the French fans? From everything I've heard they act utterly appallingly, what's with their behaviour? And, just out of interest, what other stuff do they tend to do? Wanna know what sort of behaviour to be on the look out for.

Further to that, just wanted to check one last time, what sort of times have the guys been turning up to the shows/ what would be my most likely time to have a chance to meet them?

Aaaand finally! On the odd chance anyone is interested in picking me out in a crowd, I'll likely be wearing a Tim Minchin hoodie, possibly over a Muse one (depends how cold it is) and have a mess of curly brown hair. Unless I bother to straighten it. I will also have a girlfriend with me.

EDIT: Oh, also. I'll probly stick out cos I have the accent of a southerner from the outskirts of London. A fairly well-spoken southerner, but a Watford person all the same. But my girlfriend is from Huddersfield so that makes it okay right?

Can't wait!! :D

Edited by OllieRaiden

ARRGGGHHHH Freaking out right now, I got a new card in the post this morning and activated it because I'm a total idiot. Praying this doesn't stop me getting in :facepalm:

I'd expect it'll be the old card you'll need to take, hope it works for you!

So hey, been drifting in and out of the topic. What exactly is with the French fans? From everything I've heard they act utterly appallingly, what's with their behaviour? And, just out of interest, what other stuff do they tend to do? Wanna know what sort of behaviour to be on the look out for.

Further to that, just wanted to check one last time, what sort of times have the guys been turning up to the shows/ what would be my most likely time to have a chance to meet them?

Aaaand finally! On the odd chance anyone is interested in picking me out in a crowd, I'll likely be wearing a Tim Minchin hoodie, possibly over a Muse one (depends how cold it is) and have a mess of curly brown hair. Unless I bother to straighten it. I will also have a girlfriend with me.

EDIT: Oh, also. I'll probly stick out cos I have the accent of a southerner from the outskirts of London. A fairly well-spoken southerner, but a Watford person all the same. But my girlfriend is from Huddersfield so that makes it okay right?

Can't wait!! :D

From what I gather, they are an extremely dedicated group of fans, they go to literally every gig- it is admirable and I'm extremely jealous, but it seems there is a hostile attitude towards them because of their apparent "rudeness" and "queuing systems" they have created- they were at the same gig as me in 2013 and I still managed to get barrier and stuff, so everyone saying they "stop people from getting barrier" etc, I've never had a problem, I like them :)

And it seems to be between 3pm and 5pm they've been arriving!- Muse I mean, the French fans are more between 3am and 5am haha :happy:

Wow I haven't been on this messageboard for about 6 years!

Thrilled to have gotten tickets to this gig. This will be my 8th time seeing them.

Was lucky enough to be on my phone when the presale email came through and managed to get tickets really easily on my phone at uni, couldn't believe my luck!

Will be there with my boyfriend Chris tomorrow, not sure what time to arrive, but we will be watching the Man Utd V Liverpool match first. Hoping to get as close to the front as possible because I'm really short haha.

Praying they will play Assassin again but to be honest I would be happy with any of the setlists so far, the more rarities and oldies the better! :happy:

Praying they will play Assassin again but to be honest I would be happy with any of the setlists so far, the more rarities and oldies the better! :happy:

Yeah, Assassin's the one I'm hoping for as well. I'd be buzzing with any of the rarities that've been played this tour but I think Assassin's maybe my favourite or close second favourite song by them so that'd be pretty amazing. They didn't play it last night so maybe there's hope? :awesome:

Set prediction:

Psycho

Plug In Baby

Bliss

Showbiz

Interlude + Hysteria

Assassin (more hope than anything but fuck it)

Stockholm Syndrome

Hyper Music

Agitated

Supermassive Black Hole

Uprising

Reapers

MOTP

Time Is Running Out

MWAH + Knights

Is it too much to hope for Assassin and Showbiz in one gig? :chuckle:

that is nucking futs, I wouldn't want to overnight outdoors in Manchester anywhere :LOL:

Yeah, I want to get to the barrier, but not that badly :chuckle:

Shit though, hopefully not too many more people arrive between now and when I get there :( Might arrive a little bit earlier...