Larry.

Life is too short to be stood like a Drone for half a day, I will be watching the Lpool v mange game before even travelling to the gig and will prob show up as doors open,from experience from gigs over the yrs being up at the front is not necessarily the best place to enjoy a gig

This!

Think someone was asking if the band were already here earlier? There's a big orange double-decker coach here, I'm guessing it's just crew/gear though. Don't think the band arrive for another few hours. Could be wrong though.

Think someone was asking if the band were already here earlier? There's a big orange double-decker coach here, I'm guessing it's just crew/gear though. Don't think the band arrive for another few hours. Could be wrong though.

They need time to practice Showbiz

Just got here, not sure where the end of the queue is but I've just plonked myself where I think is right :chuckle:

Peeps weren't lying about the tents, it's like Leeds fest's urban cousin at the front.

That's the way to do it. At the end of the day everyone s going to be all over the place as soon as doors open anyway. Find a spot, make some new friends, get into a fight over Radiobead album rankings...

As for me I'm currently lying hungover on a sofa in Wales. Fingers crossed I make it.

Plonk yourself in front of the French and report back what happens to you!!

I really am curious as to what would happen here...

Forgot to book train for this, and now theres no space, i dont think ive ever done anything as stupid as this before:(:LOL:

As for me I'm currently lying hungover on a sofa in Wales. Fingers crossed I make it.

If any of you don't go, would you sell me your ticket? I'm sure we can figure something out regarding the card. Heard that it's possible to call ticketmaster and change the card.

I queued from about 7am once, at LCCC and did have an amazing view 2nd barrier. I couldn't be arsed to do it every time though. I wouldn't wanna inflict myself on the poor band every time either, they must get tired of the same line of regulars on the barrier but would be too polite to ever say.

I queued from about 7am once, at LCCC and did have an amazing view 2nd barrier. I couldn't be arsed to do it every time though. I wouldn't wanna inflict myself on the poor band every time either, they must get tired of the same line of regulars on the barrier but would be too polite to ever say.

I did the same for Wembo, got right infront of Bells. Worth it, but wouldn't do it again. Was destroyed physically for the next 2 days.

So is everyone going to I straight to the queue then, instead of hanging around the back for the band to turn up? If so, what happens when they arrive, will I lose my place? Cheers

Me and the mrs. are planning to go round te back when we get there and hopefully meet them. Hopefully there within the hour. Could anyone let us know if they show up and we miss them? Thanks!

Me and the mrs. are planning to go round te back when we get there and hopefully meet them. Hopefully there within the hour. Could anyone let us know if they show up and we miss them? Thanks!

I think I'm gonna try the same too, in the end the queue doesn't really make a difference if you're happy with being in the middle-ish, and even then I'm sure you could move forwards!

Waiting for the train to Manchester and don't have a ticket.

I hope I can get one there or at least get to meet them.

If anyone in the queue hears about a spare ticket, give me a shout, pleeeeease. I'll be the girl with a lost hoodie and a dalek tshirt.

Okay, just arrived! Any idea where the guys are likely to be? Not entirely sure where we'd be going to try and meet 'em and feel awkward cutting through the queue or whatever

EDIT: never mind! Just figured it out on the way to Mcdonalds

Edited by OllieRaiden

Okay, just arrived! Any idea where the guys are likely to be? Not entirely sure where we'd be going to try and meet 'em and feel awkward cutting through the queue or whatever

Are you waiting round the back then? Id love to meet them too, any ideas on what to do upon arriving in that case?

Are you waiting round the back then? Id love to meet them too, any ideas on what to do upon arriving in that case?

Will be when we've got our junk food, yeah :D

Best thing is to follow the queue to the front (with it on your right) and keep going past it. Not long after there's a road to the right with some trucks and stuff and, further down, a huge crowd of Musers waiting. Hopefully the food stop means we don't miss them!

Just heard they're here since this morning.. I'd try it at the backside of the building...

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Huge crowd waiting? They only spent about 2 minutes seeing fans at Newport, so good luck to you guys. Maybe better chance catching them after the gig?

WELP, that ultimately led to not much. Had fences up, could barely see the top of their heads :(

Yeah, maybe after is the way to go. Depending on what time it finishes anyway, what sorta times have they been wrapping up? Got trains to catch and whatnot

WELP, that ultimately led to not much. Had fences up, could barely see the top of their heads :(

Yeah, maybe after is the way to go. Depending on what time it finishes anyway, what sorta times have they been wrapping up? Got trains to catch and whatnot

10.30pm ish, as long as there's no delays.

Closest I got was this pic and Dom's autograph :happy::

16707975340_e213421d68.jpg

Edited by shinybee