Larry.

the guy in the hoodie with the purple lettering? I figured he was autistic or something

Hoody and purple lettering? Are you talking about the use of LOL! I was enjoying myself at the gig way too much to enjoy anything at all (apart from getting eye contact from Matt during Dead Star. :happy: Sure there were lots of people wearing hoodies, and what does it matter that someone is autistic?

Hoody and purple lettering? Are you talking about the use of LOL! I was enjoying myself at the gig way too much to enjoy anything at all (apart from getting eye contact from Matt during Dead Star. :happy: Sure there were lots of people wearing hoodies, and what does it matter that someone is autistic?

No, I was talking about the lettering on the hoodie, and it doesn't matter at all to me, except that this guy, I couldn't tell if he was actually queueing or not, and he seemed, hm, not neurotypical, in a way that some people might find creepy.

saw you come into subway. #creeper

Slowest service in a subway ever and the only bread they had was herbs & cheeses :(

Yer it rearranges to Sec©.

You start with cos^2©+sin^2©=1 and divide through by cos^2© and rearrange and you get one side equal to sec© and the other equal to what was on my hoodie

Slowest service in a subway ever and the only bread they had was herbs & cheeses :(

Yer it rearranges to Sec©.

You start with cos^2©+sin^2©=1 and divide through by cos^2© and rearrange and you get one side equal to sec© and the other equal to what was on my hoodie

Are you studying Maths?

Damn, feels like it's been ages for me. Then I look at my arm and see my skin still peeling from the sunburn I got :chuckle:

hah, my chin keeps going 'weatherbeaten' looking...

on the way home I got Sunday Nights by Frank Turner in my head. Managed to get the album playing but didn't get home before it got to that track, boo. And yes it does feel like bloody ages ago!

hah, my chin keeps going 'weatherbeaten' looking...

on the way home I got Sunday Nights by Frank Turner in my head. Managed to get the album playing but didn't get home before it got to that track, boo. And yes it does feel like bloody ages ago!

I just had a flick through the Muse tour dates of the past. I saw them in the Academy in December of 1999 & now in March of 2015.

I feel old - I need to sit down. :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
I just had a flick through the Muse tour dates of the past. I saw them in the Academy in December of 1999 & now in March of 2015.

I feel old - I need to sit down. :LOL:

How do the two gigs compare? ...If you can remember the 1999 one that is!