Larry.

What a fucking amazing night. I almost passed out after Hysteria and as a result I couldn't properly enjoy Hyper Music. During Starlight I had to get water before I collapsed, so sorry if I barged through you.

I went absolutely batshit during Dead Star. Highlight of the gig for me. Wished I'd got to see some of you, but alas.

Was sweating my tits off so much, wore a leather jacket with 2 t shirts under that. Got into the queue at 6 but got so close. Dead Star was absolutely insane, wasn't expecting it until the person behind my in the queue showed me a tweet saying that it was soundchecked. Best gig ever, so much fun - but felt I was going to collapse during Bliss, the crowd was so intense by that point. Starlight is such a killer though, but it was nice to have a breathe!

Was sweating my tits off so much, wore a leather jacket with 2 t shirts under that. Got into the queue at 6 but got so close. Dead Star was absolutely insane, wasn't expecting it until the person behind my in the queue showed me a tweet saying that it was soundchecked. Best gig ever, so much fun - but felt I was going to collapse during Bliss, the crowd was so intense by that point. Starlight is such a killer though, but it was nice to have a breathe!

There came a point when I thought I'd had to leave for water, I just stuck with it even if that meant standing still as everyone one else was jumping.

How amazing was that? I thought we were gonna get Fury when he started talking about the B sides from Abso, but fuck me, The Groove sounded and was awesome. Loved Fury, loved Dead Star, loved Hyper Music. I thought Psycho sounded massive too. All in all, best gig I've been too for sure.

Woooow.

Arrived at 10:30 and didn't bring a jacket or enough food so it was a pretty miserable wait but I got talking to some girls outside the venue who were really nice and helped pass the time. The band took aaaages coming out but I stayed and chatted to them and got them to sign my OOS cover. The gig itself was amazing, so surreal seeing the band in an intimate setting like that. Crowd was brilliant, Matt couldn't stop grinning at the riff sing-alongs and stuff :happy:

Wow! What an amazing night. It was until we got back to our car anyway :( We found our car had been broken into. Anyone else hear of anyone getting their car getting broken into too? Ruined what had been an amazing night really :( We didn't loose too much between us, but still. The twats stole my work uniform, I'm back in work in a few hours time with no work shoes, should be interesting.

Wow! What an amazing night. It was until we got back to our car anyway :( We found our car had been broken into. Anyone else hear of anyone getting their car getting broken into too? Ruined what had been an amazing night really :( We didn't loose too much between us, but still. The twats stole my work uniform, I'm back in work in a few hours time with no work shoes, should be interesting.

We parked in the multi story car park opposite the venue and our car was fine. Didn't notice any broken in to. Where did you park?

Best gig ever! I was stood at the side next to the bar and when the crowd surged forward I was so glad not to be in that! I like my space and my feet on the floor! :)

We parked in the carpark right next door to the venue. It could have been worse though. The window they smashed was the small triangle on the back passenger door so we didn't have too drafty a drive home. They'd stolen my mates radio though, so no singing along to Muse on the way home.

I'm so thankful they didn't take my Muse hoody. Still can't fathom why they would have bothered with my work uniform and shoes though.

We came straight from work to Manchester and by the time we had queued to get in the carpark and made our way through the massive queue to get in the building it was already pretty full. We still got amazingly close though. We went on Matts side and wound up around 8 to 10 rows back. The atmosphere was amazing, and the crowd around me was ok. I do wish we had been able to get there earlier though to be a bit closer. I'm normally someone who queues from early afternoon, but it was too short notice for me to get the time off work.

Can't really add much more than has already been said but It was a fantastic set and performance :D To have The Groove, Bliss, Dead Star, Hyper Music and Fury was just unbelievable. Arrived just after doors open and watched from just in front of the sound desk.

Took a few good photos and may try to get some up here later.

It was a great gig, the crowd just make it even better.

I was thinking they were going to skip Plug In Baby, as usually they do that early on. But when it came on, I lost it and went mad for it ha ha. In fact I stepped on a girl's foot and had to apologise - sorry if that was you!

Hey, sooo did anyone meet the Muses afterwards? If so, what sorta time did they pop out? Was it late-late or pretty soon after it finished?

By the way of anyone had a blue jumper land on them early in the set you can keep it. It was only a fiver from Matalan & is probably covered in about 10 litres of my sweat, so enjoy!

I think that might have hit me at some point during Bliss!

I don't know if they can ever top last night for me. The first half of that set might as well have been plucked from the 'perfect setlist' thread, and the band and crowd were on top form.

My only complaints were quite a few of the big songs sounding slower than usual (TIRO sounded very slow) and muddiness in Chris' bass tone. Thought the beginning of Starlight sounded awful.

Didn't really mind that triptych of big singles after Hyper Music though. Sweat was pouring out of me and we all needed a rest.

Also, the complete non-reaction Uprising got was hilarious after everyone had been singing along to the Groove riff. :LOL:

Hey, sooo did anyone meet the Muses afterwards? If so, what sorta time did they pop out? Was it late-late or pretty soon after it finished?

I met all three afterwards (and Tom and Morgan). Gig finished at about half 10, Dom came out at 00:30 and everyone else pretty much came out over the next 20 minutes after that. I think that's later than they normally come out though.

Best gig ever, no complaint about the band, got to see deadstar live which was definitely one on the bucket list and in a small sweaty venue to boot :D. And it sounded much less 'overproduced' than back when they played it at war child which was awesome. Obviously lost it at the groove along with everyone else :p.

Only thing that ruined it. The creepy little midget in the white shirt on Chris' side near the main amp stacks. Appeared to be smashed, was on a mission to get to the front and was being utterly unpleasant about it. I also swear he was molesting my little brother. At one point he was snuggled right behind him, head on his shoulder and everything. Bouncing really fast when absolutely no one else was. Sorry for the little rant ;) just really wanted to shame the nasty little pervert. If he's on here even better.

I think that might have hit me at some point during Bliss!

I don't know if they can ever top last night for me. The first half of that set might as well have been plucked from the 'perfect setlist' thread, and the band and crowd were on top form.

My only complaints were quite a few of the big songs sounding slower than usual (TIRO sounded very slow) and muddiness in Chris' bass tone. Thought the beginning of Starlight sounded awful.

Didn't really mind that triptych of big singles after Hyper Music though. Sweat was pouring out of me and we all needed a rest.

Also, the complete non-reaction Uprising got was hilarious after everyone had been singing along to the Groove riff. :LOL:

Very much agree with this, especially Chris' muddy bass tone. Thought it was quite prominent throughout when it's usually perfect! That was the only negative I had regarding this gig