Matt said they'll be on the tour just announced later I guess

Guess its a wait and see job. Was a little disappointed as I was considering New York to help fill my ambition of USA in 2019, although I checked speculative flights for the week of the show and got north of a grand a pop... maybe not.

Manchester is the UK show I'm more game for as I just fancy something different to the usual habit of London then train home. My first choices for a European date had been Lisbon or Rome, but the idea of going to the tour opener in Prague interests me.

Instinct tells me its going between London and Manchester. But odd they'd leave it out the list.

Lack of NYC, LA and Chicago shows on the US tour is equally puzzling.

I assume they're somehow not allowed to announce/sell tickets to their own show before the holiday/radio ones take place. Seems logical that LA will be after Oakland, and Chicago/NYC will be before/after Philly/Boston respectively.

They won’t announce shows in Chicago, nyc and LA until after those radio festivals. They probably have a clause in their contracts that they can’t have tickets on sale in the same area until after those shows are over.

My guess is they’ll put another leg of the NA tour between April 10th and May 26th in Europe. Theoretically, they could start this leg in nyc, then scoot across the Midwest, take in Chicago, Minneapolis, hopefully Columbus Ohio, among others. Then cut over to Denver, then up to the northwest, and finish up in LA.

I assume they're somehow not allowed to announce/sell tickets to their own show before the holiday/radio ones take place. Seems logical that LA will be after Oakland, and Chicago/NYC will be before/after Philly/Boston respectively.

Chicago and NYC I could see happening, but the iHeartRadio gig in LA is in January, and that would be a very quick turnaround to shift tickets, even if Los Angeles is a key market for them and they've sold multiple LA shows out on the last 3 arena runs.

Saying that, 21 Pilots are playing some of these shows and their US shows in some of these markets are already on sale.

After listening to the album, I wanted to make my prediction on the stadium setlist.

1. Algorithm

2. The Dark Side

3. Pressure

4. Psycho

5. Bliss

6. Unsustainable

7. Thought Contagion

8. Propaganda

9. SMBH

10. KOC

11. DB Jam

12. Madness

13. Starlight

14. TIRO

15. Uprising

16. IS

17. The Void

18. Space Dementia

19. Soldier's Poem

20. Dig Down

21. Something Human

22. Forced In

23. Take a Bow

24. Mercy

25. Plug In Baby

26. Blockades

27. Dead Star

28. Assassin

29. Stockholm Syndrome

25 songs + 4 instrumental/jams

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider

I'd be surprised if its more than 22. Especially if this hard-rock riff medley they talked about in the big Radio X interview is a thing.

pop medley pls, let us rock out in peace

Chicago and NYC I could see happening, but the iHeartRadio gig in LA is in January, and that would be a very quick turnaround to shift tickets, even if Los Angeles is a key market for them and they've sold multiple LA shows out on the last 3 arena runs.

Saying that, 21 Pilots are playing some of these shows and their US shows in some of these markets are already on sale.

I feel like a lot of the Drones arena shows were sold with very short notice, too. But yeah, that is strange. Were the 21P shows announced before the AlterEgo thing? I think they were.

Hope they won't play more than 4 song of the new album...

I'm hoping they play all of them!!! I can't wait to hear them live! :happy:

Hope they won't play more than 4 song of the new album...

Think that'll only be the case for festivals. Stadiums will most likely get at least 6.

A quick look on setlist.fm says the first couple of 2nd Law stadium shows had 9 songs from that.

Staples: Algorithm, The Dark Side, Pressure, Propaganda, Something Human, Thought Contagion, Get Up And Fight, some form of Dig Down

Rotation: Blockades, The Void

Rare/not played: Break It To Me (and believe me, I hope I’m fucking wrong)

After listening to the album, I wanted to make my prediction on the stadium setlist.

1. Algorithm

2. The Dark Side

3. Pressure

4. Psycho

5. Bliss

6. Unsustainable

7. Thought Contagion

8. Propaganda

9. SMBH

10. KOC

11. DB Jam

12. Madness

13. Starlight

14. TIRO

15. Uprising

16. IS

17. The Void

18. Space Dementia

19. Soldier's Poem

20. Dig Down

21. Something Human

22. Forced In

23. Take a Bow

24. Mercy

25. Plug In Baby

26. Blockades

27. Dead Star

28. Assassin

29. Stockholm Syndrome

25 songs + 4 instrumental/jams

I think it'll be more along the lines of this. And yes, I hope I'm very wrong about this.

Algorithm

The Dark Side

Pressure

Hysteria

Plug in Baby

[iS]

Psycho

Though Contagion

Super Massive Black Hole

Madness

Starlight

[Jam]

Propaganda

Blockades

Something Human

Time is Running Out

Mercy

Dig Down

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

Get Up and Fight

Take a Bow

Edited by That Little Animal

I think it'll be more along the lines of this. And yes, I hope I'm very wrong about this.

Algorithm

The Dark Side

Pressure

Hysteria

Plug in Baby

[iS]

Psycho

Though Contagion

Super Massive Black Hole

Madness

Starlight

[Jam]

Propaganda

Blockades

Something Human

Time is Running Out

Mercy

Dig Down

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

Get Up and Fight

Take a Bow

yeah this is pretty much worst-case scenario and my fear as well :( sadly, i'm fairly confident this is what we'll be getting in the States (except they'll figure out a way to shorten it even further)

Or maybe... (I know, I'm crazy...)

Algorith

The Dark Side

Plug in baby

Supermassive Black Hole

Pressure

Propaganda

''Medley''

Bliss

Survival

Reapers

Hysteria

Assassin

Showbiz

Thought Contagion

Panic Station

Something Human

Follow Me

Resistance

New born

Uprising

Dig down

Psycho

Knights of Cydonia

Hope they play that in Madrid, the dream setlist...

Let me make clear that I don't like the new album too much so if they play the least number of song of that album I will be happy but with the bad luck that I have, probably they will play Neutron Star Collision :LOL::LOL:

So the overall vibe I get from these boards is that the yet-to-be-announced dates will likely be announced early next year/after the first slew of shows? I'm still holding out hope for a fall leg to be announced, as I likely won't be able to make any of the currently announced dates. I missed out on the Drones tour and I like to think my absence was somehow linked to the infamous technical difficulties that loomed over that tour. :D

Nice that they’re offering people the chance to swap if they already bought tix for another show. Wonder if it’s necessarily a smart decision given that the other two still haven’t quite sold out yet though.

Nice that they’re offering people the chance to swap if they already bought tix for another show. Wonder if it’s necessarily a smart decision given that the other two still haven’t quite sold out yet though.

Isn't London sold out?