Chicago and NYC I could see happening, but the iHeartRadio gig in LA is in January, and that would be a very quick turnaround to shift tickets, even if Los Angeles is a key market for them and they've sold multiple LA shows out on the last 3 arena runs.

Saying that, 21 Pilots are playing some of these shows and their US shows in some of these markets are already on sale.

I feel like a lot of the Drones arena shows were sold with very short notice, too. But yeah, that is strange. Were the 21P shows announced before the AlterEgo thing? I think they were.

Staples: Algorithm, The Dark Side, Pressure, Propaganda, Something Human, Thought Contagion, Get Up And Fight, some form of Dig Down

Rotation: Blockades, The Void

Rare/not played: Break It To Me (and believe me, I hope I’m fucking wrong)

After listening to the album, I wanted to make my prediction on the stadium setlist.

1. Algorithm

2. The Dark Side

3. Pressure

4. Psycho

5. Bliss

6. Unsustainable

7. Thought Contagion

8. Propaganda

9. SMBH

10. KOC

11. DB Jam

12. Madness

13. Starlight

14. TIRO

15. Uprising

16. IS

17. The Void

18. Space Dementia

19. Soldier's Poem

20. Dig Down

21. Something Human

22. Forced In

23. Take a Bow

24. Mercy

25. Plug In Baby

26. Blockades

27. Dead Star

28. Assassin

29. Stockholm Syndrome

25 songs + 4 instrumental/jams

I think it'll be more along the lines of this. And yes, I hope I'm very wrong about this.

Algorithm

The Dark Side

Pressure

Hysteria

Plug in Baby

[iS]

Psycho

Though Contagion

Super Massive Black Hole

Madness

Starlight

[Jam]

Propaganda

Blockades

Something Human

Time is Running Out

Mercy

Dig Down

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

Get Up and Fight

Take a Bow

Edited by That Little Animal

I think it'll be more along the lines of this. And yes, I hope I'm very wrong about this.

Algorithm

The Dark Side

Pressure

Hysteria

Plug in Baby

[iS]

Psycho

Though Contagion

Super Massive Black Hole

Madness

Starlight

[Jam]

Propaganda

Blockades

Something Human

Time is Running Out

Mercy

Dig Down

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

Get Up and Fight

Take a Bow

yeah this is pretty much worst-case scenario and my fear as well :( sadly, i'm fairly confident this is what we'll be getting in the States (except they'll figure out a way to shorten it even further)

Or maybe... (I know, I'm crazy...)

Algorith

The Dark Side

Plug in baby

Supermassive Black Hole

Pressure

Propaganda

''Medley''

Bliss

Survival

Reapers

Hysteria

Assassin

Showbiz

Thought Contagion

Panic Station

Something Human

Follow Me

Resistance

New born

Uprising

Dig down

Psycho

Knights of Cydonia

Hope they play that in Madrid, the dream setlist...

Let me make clear that I don't like the new album too much so if they play the least number of song of that album I will be happy but with the bad luck that I have, probably they will play Neutron Star Collision :LOL::LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

So the overall vibe I get from these boards is that the yet-to-be-announced dates will likely be announced early next year/after the first slew of shows? I'm still holding out hope for a fall leg to be announced, as I likely won't be able to make any of the currently announced dates. I missed out on the Drones tour and I like to think my absence was somehow linked to the infamous technical difficulties that loomed over that tour. :D

Think its just the cheapest seats that are for the Olympic Stadium concert.

GA certainly isn't.

TM UK keeps telling me that London and Manchester both have nothing available. Am I missing something? I imagine after Bristol sells out they might add shows in London or Manchester. Maybe?

TM UK keeps telling me that London and Manchester both have nothing available. Am I missing something? I imagine after Bristol sells out they might add shows in London or Manchester. Maybe?

Seetickets/Gigs&Tours (same company) had extra GA ones for the already confirmed UK shows when I last checked.

The slow sale makes me think these 3 will be enough. Even if I've seen a few comments still saying they want a Scottish date added.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sort of off topic but how well was the amphitheater tour received overall by fans? I’m a big fan of outside venues and think it would be pretty cool if they did amphitheater tours during their “off seasons” especially in places that got skipped over during their more major tours.