I received my Member pre-sale code and will likely attend the Minneapolis gig. My third show at this venue drawing level with the Staples Center in LA and leapfrogging the two shows I attended at the O2 arena in London in 2012.  The Target Center now holds the distinction of the longest span between MUSE arena gigs (March 2000-February 2023) at the same venue overtaking Bercy Arena in Paris (November 1999-March 2016).  The arena gigs in Columbus, OH in March 2000  and March 2023 are at different venues.

Possible additions to the just announced North America 2023 Arena Tour:

March 5 - Atlanta/Duluth perhaps at Gas South Arena  [Matt said this was a possibility in a late August tweet]

April 14 - San Francisco Bay Area/Oakland perhaps at either Chase Center or Oracle Arena

Notable arena omissions due to either scheduling conflicts or venue unavailabilty:  Boston, Detroit, and Washington DC.

There are 2022 festival dates in Fort Lauderdale and Sacramento however. 

Edited by muse samuse

9 minutes ago, muse samuse said:

I will likely attend the Minneapolis gig even though I did not get a Member pre-sale code.  My third show at this venue drawing level with the Staples Center in LA and leapfrogging the two shows I attended at the O2 arena in London in 2012.  The Target Center now holds the distinction of the longest span between MUSE arena gigs (March 2000-February 2023) at the same venue overtaking Bercy Arena in Paris (November 1999-March 2016).  The arena gigs in Columbus, OH in March 2000  and March 2023 are at different venues.

Possible additions to just announced North America 2023 Arena Tour:

March 5 - Atlanta/Duluth perhaps at Gas South Arena  [Matt said this was a possibility in a late August tweet]

April 14 - San Francisco Bay Area/Oakland perhaps at either Chase Center or Oracle Arena

Notable arena omissions due to either scheduling conflicts or venue unavailabilty:  Boston, Detroit, Washington DC,  Newark/East Rutherford, St. Louis/Kansas City, Charlotte/Raleigh, Nashville, Sunrise/Tampa, Tulsa, Sacramento, and Vancouver/Edmonton/Calgary in Canada.  There are 2022 festival dates in Fort Lauderdale and Sacramento however. 

Sometimes, better ticket are not at the presale don't worry. I Always buy them in presale,  but when I look at the sale, I have better seats often.

I was thinking to make a trip in London to see Muse at the Wembley Stadium and take time for vacation, but I don't see any date  for this stadium. So I will visit London another time.

On 9/29/2022 at 12:06 PM, Alimuse said:

Ho yeaaaaa, Muse is coming in Quebec City, Canada,  in March 11th 2023 ! BUT, maybe second show will be annonce for March 12th , on the Videotron Center Face book page, they also put this date ???  And remove it. But I got it. It's time to start saving money for 2 shows, or maybe 3, for the Montreal on March 14th ? 

Muse QC City.jpeg I was right, a second show for Québec City ho yea ! See you soon guys 

• 11 months later...

The days of endlessly arguing about setlists are in the past but worth noting I recently saw live, of all bands, Wheatus, and their entire set was by-request. There's always been comparisons to this band and that band regarding length and variety but I've never seen a band before walk on stage with no planned setlist at all. Obviously I don't think this could happen in anything but a small venue. But imagining Muse doing something like that for one of their smaller shows would be on another level than even SBE.

Edited by kueller

Well that's kind of the thing you need that atmosphere. For a band that's a one-hit-wonder you only have one staple so everything else is fair game. Muse clearly have way more songs they're expected to bring out and that people show up for.

On a technical level the singer said the band rehearsed 63 songs from the tour and they'll even do a cover song if they know it and like it. It's definitely not a small task to be able to handle that much dealer's choice.