I'm just not allowed to post the location and city.

Would you be able to privately pm me (please)? Just I’ve obvs got no chance otherwise, being in another country. I guess you could argue that’s the point but, idk, if you could do me that solid I’d appreciate it big time.

Would you be able to privately pm me (please)? Just I’ve obvs got no chance otherwise, being in another country. I guess you could argue that’s the point but, idk, if you could do me that solid I’d appreciate it big time.

Germany according to Dom's Instagram. Maybe they'll say where exactly tomorrow? Or do you think they'll wait til the day of

Germany according to Dom's Instagram. Maybe they'll say where exactly tomorrow? Or do you think they'll wait til the day of

No I know that but Germany’s a big place so it’d be handy to know roughly where to land :chuckle:

Though I guess it might still be of a size where you could get from any airport to the gig before it starts if you land early enough. You’d probs have a low chance of getting there before it fills up though.

Ah so it’s what I thought it might be

Hm, idk whether to go or not

Edit: aaaand cheapest return flight of £350+ has made my decision for me I think :LOL:

FYI, for anyone v interested, I’m 90% certain it’s a secret slot at Docks in Hamburg at 11pm as part of the Warner showcase at the Reeperbahn Festival. Tickets are cheap enough, if you’re in the country I’d go. With it being a label showcase gig, idk how many ‘hardcore wants’ they’ll play despite it being a small venue, or even how many songs they’ll play at all. Almost defo some new stuff debuted though.

Edited by Jobby

Ah yes. I guess it will be the reeperbahm festival at Friday night. According to Bild will there be a "very special guest" at 23 pm so the chance that it will be Muse is really high...

Edit : I guess we have to wait till Thursday midnight for an official announcement. Last year's headline Liam Gallagher was also a very special guest 2 weeks before his new album release. So it will be MUSE 99%

Edited by FatihA19

Guessing about a 1 hour set, that’s what Liam played. Crowd looks pretty dead in footage, to be expected for a surprise slot at a label showcase though - just a heads up for anyone thinking of going.

Defo wouldn’t expect more than hits + new stuff. His gig got a pro-shot though, hopefully this will too. Pressure’s probs a given, live debuts for TDS and Something Human as well. Pray for Algorithm too? Maybe don’t wanna give away too much before the album, assuming they play all 5 of the others, a 6th might be pushing it idk.

Yea 13-14 songs I guess. TDS and Something Human debut and definitely Thought Contagion and Dig down and the rest will be hits like uprising, hysteria, pib etc.

I live in Berlin and thinking about to buy a ticket for 45 euro. I'm still not 100 sure about. Seeing Muse in a small venue would be really good...

Liam's gig last year was broadcasted on German tv NDR but in the guide I couldn't see something for a live broadcast

Wonder if they'll play other shows around the release date. I maaay be able to try and attend those.

I mean, they’ve gotta do something before spring, right? :chuckle:

Nah yeah, I’d 100% expect them to do something. They’ve already talked earlier in the buildup process about doing ‘some small shows’ iirc. My only wonder is how many, given how big the gap is before the big tour’s meant to start and the lack of festivals this time of year. A US + European theatre tour’d be neat imo, with a slightly smaller by request or two thrown in. Haven’t done something like that since ‘06 I think, bit bigger capacities so more people can come without losing that initimate vibe.

Edited by Jobby

I live in Berlin and thinking about to buy a ticket for 45 euro. I'm still not 100 sure about. Seeing Muse in a small venue would be really good...

do you think we just need to buy a festival day ticket to attend to this particular gig ? i'm ready to drove from france 10 hours but i'm not sure how it work, as it's a special gig

Damn, I was really hoping for a by request gig or something special... but just another conference? That guy leads on a tad... oh well - another 2 months we shall wait! :rolleyes:

Even if it's just a conference and they won't certainly play more from the new album (beside Pressure, maybe), at least there's still the curiosity of listening to the latest singles in their live versions.

There’s a chance they might play a new cover if they’ve rehearsed one for Taratata but yeah, I’d expect around 12/13 songs. Something like:

Dig Down

Psycho

Pressure

The Dark Side

Supermassive Black Hole

Plug In Baby

~Jam~

Something Human

Thought Contagion

Interlude - Hysteria

Time Is Running Out

Starlight