Madness

TIRO

Mercy

Pressure

KOC

That is a really, really good question!

Seems there will be no live stream as Warner has said no

Either Warner:

a) being reasonable because some new unreleased material will be played and they don't want early shots of it

b) unreasonable, only TDS and SH will be debuted and they are just being meanies

Seems there will be no live stream as Warner has said no

Either Warner:

a) being reasonable because some new unreleased material will be played and they don't want early shots of it

b) unreasonable, only TDS and SH will be debuted and they are just being meanies

I think it's option A), IMO. There's no way they won't play Pressure in a press conference of their label.

Ah, well only TC and TH played in Soundcheck, am doubtful

This is a pretty good shout, gaining traction quickly!

Ah, well only TC and TH played in Soundcheck, am doubtful

That means nothing. They don't necessarily have to soundcheck a new song to prove they'll perform it.

No livestream huh. What a huge letdown.

We still have those ones who'll surely record the gig, even though they will likely be of low quality...

Not even sure if phones are allowed in sadly. Warner's PR really is a joke, however that tweet is trying to get Tom's attention, worked last time.

If Warner aren’t letting people bring their phones in to prevent filming, I’m pretty sure the same rules will apply to Tom. Not that he won’t have his phone on him but I doubt he’d be allowed to stream.

That said, something almost always gets out at these things somehow. You’ve just gotta hope the quality’s not indecipherable.

If Warner aren’t letting people bring their phones in to prevent filming, I’m pretty sure the same rules will apply to Tom. Not that he won’t have his phone on him but I doubt he’d be allowed to stream.

That said, something almost always gets out at these things somehow. You’ve just gotta hope the quality’s not indecipherable.

Judging by the latest photos taken by Muse France FB page admin, it seems they're allowed, instead. So we may get a first video of Pressure for real, after all.

So, here we are, almost half an hour to the first official gig of the ST era.

I've already posted my predictions regarding the setlist some replies ago and I'd really like to know what could be yours, guys. Just to kill time before it's on.

Is this the point where we make a ST Tour discussion thread?

Edit: ah fuck it I’ll make one in case people wanna use that, if it’s jumping the gun it can always come back into use later idk

Edited by Jobby

MUSE ARGENTINA

@museargentina_

6m6 minutes ago

More

🚨 #TOUR 🚨

@Chrissygirl075 se encontró con Dom ayer. Le confirmó que en junio estarán presentándose en el Stade de France y también que no estarán en el Reading and Leeds Festival

#muse #SimulationTheoryTour

#StadedeFrance #ReadingFestival

Translated from Spanish by Microsoft

🚨 #TOUR 🚨 @Chrissygirl075 he met Dom yesterday. He confirmed that in June they will be present at the Stade de France and also that they will not be at the Reading and Leeds Festival #muse #SimulationTheoryTour #StadedeFrance #ReadingFestival

I mean...did anyone really think they would be playing R+L after one year out? :chuckle:

Cool about the stadium news though. Longer sets, no fuss getting to the front, no ticket stress...ah I’ve missed it.

I mean...did anyone really think they would be playing R+L after one year out? :chuckle:

Cool about the stadium news though. Longer sets, no fuss getting to the front, no ticket stress...ah I’ve missed it.

Wonder which UK stadiums could be used

Wonder which UK stadiums could be used

They’ve only ever done 2 and 3 cities respectively on the other stadium tours tbf, so the list of options is relatively short. London and Manchester are nailed on, you’d think. Old Trafford and Wembley returns would be nice for those. Other than that, idk, Stadium of Light? Principality?

Edited by Jobby

They’ve only ever done 2 and 3 cities respectively on the other stadium tours tbf, so the list of options is relatively short. London and Manchester are nailed on, you’d think. Old Trafford and Wembley returns would be nice for those. Other than that, idk, Stadium of Light? Principality?

For me personally the Stadium of Light would be fantastic. Possibly one in Scotland such as Hampden or Murrayfield are options