Srsly, did you really think I was itk? :LOL:.

Not enough to warrant a yes but I hadn’t ruled it out. Fake ITK info should always be about club gigs to truly be effective.

5 cities did seem like too much tbf, and my bank account is thankful

It's never going to happen but I'd very much appreciate if Muse decide not to do two Manchester dates (providing two is even on the cards) and instead do one in Manc and one at Liverpool (Anfield)...if only because it's been so long since they played here...and I can walk it in 15 minutes from my house. :LOL:

Matt said they'll be on the tour just announced later I guess

Guess its a wait and see job. Was a little disappointed as I was considering New York to help fill my ambition of USA in 2019, although I checked speculative flights for the week of the show and got north of a grand a pop... maybe not.

Manchester is the UK show I'm more game for as I just fancy something different to the usual habit of London then train home. My first choices for a European date had been Lisbon or Rome, but the idea of going to the tour opener in Prague interests me.

Instinct tells me its going between London and Manchester. But odd they'd leave it out the list.

Lack of NYC, LA and Chicago shows on the US tour is equally puzzling.

I assume they're somehow not allowed to announce/sell tickets to their own show before the holiday/radio ones take place. Seems logical that LA will be after Oakland, and Chicago/NYC will be before/after Philly/Boston respectively.

They won’t announce shows in Chicago, nyc and LA until after those radio festivals. They probably have a clause in their contracts that they can’t have tickets on sale in the same area until after those shows are over.

My guess is they’ll put another leg of the NA tour between April 10th and May 26th in Europe. Theoretically, they could start this leg in nyc, then scoot across the Midwest, take in Chicago, Minneapolis, hopefully Columbus Ohio, among others. Then cut over to Denver, then up to the northwest, and finish up in LA.

I assume they're somehow not allowed to announce/sell tickets to their own show before the holiday/radio ones take place. Seems logical that LA will be after Oakland, and Chicago/NYC will be before/after Philly/Boston respectively.

Chicago and NYC I could see happening, but the iHeartRadio gig in LA is in January, and that would be a very quick turnaround to shift tickets, even if Los Angeles is a key market for them and they've sold multiple LA shows out on the last 3 arena runs.

Saying that, 21 Pilots are playing some of these shows and their US shows in some of these markets are already on sale.

After listening to the album, I wanted to make my prediction on the stadium setlist.

1. Algorithm

2. The Dark Side

3. Pressure

4. Psycho

5. Bliss

6. Unsustainable

7. Thought Contagion

8. Propaganda

9. SMBH

10. KOC

11. DB Jam

12. Madness