There’s a chance they might play a new cover if they’ve rehearsed one for Taratata but yeah, I’d expect around 12/13 songs. Something like:

Dig Down

Psycho

Pressure

The Dark Side

Supermassive Black Hole

Plug In Baby

~Jam~

Something Human

Thought Contagion

Interlude - Hysteria

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Uprising

Knights Of Cydonia

I bet Pressure is going to be the first song in the setlist, just to start with a bang.

I'm really looking forward to hear how it "changes riff every 10 seconds", like Matt said (if it's not a stupid exaggeration just to hype it up, that is).

I can't see them keeping the Dig Down/Psycho opening when it's already been shuffled. New touring era probably means a change in the structure.

Same but idk where else you’d put DD in such a short set w/ no encore, unless they keep Isolated System around as a bridge but I figured they might change that up a bit

That wasn’t an active prediction anyways, just a rough map of what I’d expect scrambled up into a somewhat ‘normal’ order.

Warner Music Germany

Verified account

@warnermusicde

52s52 seconds ago

More

Wenn ihr steht, setzt euch: @Muse sind Secret Headliner der Warner Music Night beim @Reeperbahn_Fest! Morgen Abend steigt die große Sause. Wer noch alles dabei ist und wie ihr am besten reinkommt: https://wmg.cc/2NVd0bo

Translated from German by Microsoft

If you stand, sit down: @Muse are the Warner Music Night's secret headliners @Reeperbahn_Fest! Tomorrow night, the big sauce is rising. Who else is there and how best to do it: https://wmg.cc/2NVd0bo

Same but idk where else you’d put DD in such a short set w/ no encore, unless they keep Isolated System around as a bridge but I figured they might change that up a bit

That wasn’t an active prediction anyways, just a rough map of what I’d expect scrambled up into a somewhat ‘normal’ order.

What if they do something like this?

Algorithm

Dig Down

Psycho

Hysteria

Thought Contagion

The Dark Side

SMBH

-Jam-

Madness

TIRO

Mercy

Pressure

KOC

Wonder how long a set they might get?

I’d guess about an hour. That’s what Liam Gallagher got in the same slot last year.

The Small Print?

Wishful thinking as per :(

I’d be doubtful of any rarities. It’s a surprise slot at a label showcase, not really a proper gig. Primarily to promo the new record for Warner, most people there probs won’t be there for Muse. They could, just to say fuck it and please themselves or for the few hardcores that’ll show up, but I wouldn’t expect a big return like TSP.

Could be wrong, hope I’m not :chuckle:

Possible livestream tomorrow ! Posted by this Algoritm-account on Twitter. NDR is a german tv-channel, so it's really possible!

https://ndrevent-lh.akamaihd.net/i/ndrevent_2@429805/master.m3u8

edit: hm, not so sure now....this is from their website, it says they'll livestream Thursday and Sunday...

image.thumb.png.712f9afaa04b4e89c064d7b96ce75feb.png

Edited by Claudia O.

Seems there will be no live stream as Warner has said no

Either Warner:

a) being reasonable because some new unreleased material will be played and they don't want early shots of it

b) unreasonable, only TDS and SH will be debuted and they are just being meanies

Seems there will be no live stream as Warner has said no

Either Warner:

a) being reasonable because some new unreleased material will be played and they don't want early shots of it

b) unreasonable, only TDS and SH will be debuted and they are just being meanies

I think it's option A), IMO. There's no way they won't play Pressure in a press conference of their label.

If Warner aren’t letting people bring their phones in to prevent filming, I’m pretty sure the same rules will apply to Tom. Not that he won’t have his phone on him but I doubt he’d be allowed to stream.

That said, something almost always gets out at these things somehow. You’ve just gotta hope the quality’s not indecipherable.