I'm willing to guess London Olympic Stadium for shows at this end of the UK, given Matt sounded like he wanted to play that on The 2nd Law tour but it wasn't ready in 2013 for anyone to do so.

Its been around for a while that they're doing this. Think I first heard it being mentioned they were doing stadiums in 2019 while they were still touring Drones.

For me personally the Stadium of Light would be fantastic. Possibly one in Scotland such as Hampden or Murrayfield are options

For me, Southampton's football stadium would be the best. It has recently become very popular with major artists - The Rolling Stones and Robbie Williams have played there in the last 18 months. For 2019, Take That are booked for Saturday, 25 May and Rod Stewart is confirmed for Friday, 31 May.

Will Muse be there between the 25 and 31 May? The football club start laying the grass for the new season in early June, so I think it would have to be in this late May slot.

I like the idea of a Devon show as part of next summer's stadium tour, but I'm not sure where would work as a suitable venue.

Home Park in Plymouth, perhaps?

I'm willing to guess London Olympic Stadium for shows at this end of the UK, given Matt sounded like he wanted to play that on The 2nd Law tour but it wasn't ready in 2013 for anyone to do so.

Good shout, forgot about that. Would prefer Wembley for the semantic reasons, feels like their gigging ‘home’ in a way, but whatever London dates they do are always worth going to anyway.

For me, Southampton's football stadium would be the best. It has recently become very popular with major artists - The Rolling Stones and Robbie Williams have played there in the last 18 months. For 2019, Take That are booked for Saturday, 25 May and Rod Stewart is confirmed for Friday, 31 May.

Will Muse be there between the 25 and 31 May? The football club start laying the grass for the new season in early June, so I think it would have to be in this late May slot.

Bit close to London though, maybe? If they’re gonna do something apart from Manchester and London, they might wanna use something that covers a different space.

I like the idea of a Devon show as part of next summer's stadium tour, but I'm not sure where would work as a suitable venue.

Home Park in Plymouth, perhaps?

Seaside Rendezvous 2

Tour cities confirmed on main page

Aye, expected as much. Was kinda hoping for some sooner dates to be announced today as well but ah well.

Verdict is *drum roll* Bristol alongside London and Manchester for the UK.

Little gutted with the 3 UK venues , Bristol seems an odd choice of stadium

Really thought I may get my first North East date since black holes

No.

Bristol :awesome:. Must be Ashton Gate.

Also:

#Teignville :ninja:. Is it a sign? 10 years after Seaside Rendezvous...

Curious if Brexit will effect brits heading to continental gigs

Given my first choice was to do a Europe show, I'm going to guess I'm finding out one way or another (Lisbon or Rome, preferably). Though tbf as its Brits, surely it would also affect band and crew if its a very restrictive arrangement?

Guessing Bristol is the closest to the South West they could book. And also presume the venue is Ashton Gate, although can't think of where else in Bristol might work.

#Teignville :ninja:. Is it a sign? 10 years after Seaside Rendezvous...

Christ, 10 years...

Few people and media have been speculating that there might be a gig in Tinmuff but I’m not getting carried away tbh. Think they’re just playing into the video.

Curious if Brexit will effect brits heading to continental gigs

As tourists? At worst you'd need a Schengen visa.

For a band who are technically working there would be more paperwork

The worst is if absolutely nothing is agreed and flights become disrupted

Poster that's on Twitter which got picked up by the Reddit says the Bordeaux gig is on July 16th.

Must be an announcement in the next 2 weeks at most on what the upcoming stadium shows are, or at least one presumes if posters are leaking.

Edited by forevermusic

Poster that's on Twitter which got picked up by the Reddit says the Bordeaux gig is on July 16th.

Must be an announcement in the next 2 weeks at most on what the upcoming stadium shows are, or at least one presumes if posters are leaking.

Always wondered where people find individual gig posters like that, QOTSA actively sell them which is nice

Muse: News & Rumors

@museNewsRumors

Follow Follow @museNewsRumors

More

NEWS: Tour announcement: Monday at 3pm (GMT+1)

As with all rumors, I'll take it with a grain of salt. Still, that would be pretty cool! I've never participated in pre-sales before; does anyone recall if pre-sales typically start as soon as dates are announced or does it usually take a few days?