• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Am not impressed that no dates have leaked or at least some venues!  The waiting is killing me to find out what it will be lol.

I think it will be a winter (Nov/Dec) arena tour announced tomorrow (and then some European stadium dates next summer announced after that tour).  Feels too early to announce stadium dates for next year and too late to play any this year.  Maybe December so they are home in the UK for Christmas 🎄 

Kinda hoping for a large arena tour as they tend to play The Hydro in Glasgow when they do those tours but never stadiums in Scotland (not since 2006 Meadowbank Stadium in Edinburgh and that was part of a ‘festival’ series).  Though maybe they’d play Falkirk or another smaller Scottish stadium and that would save us travelling to Manchester.  

Edited by troubleonline

4 hours ago, Anticitizen1 said:

I would love to see an Arena tour in the UK at tail end of  '23 but they have said those were the only UK dates. Still, wouldn't be the 1st time they changed their minds.

Also quite common for them to announce new dates straight after a run of shows. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just looking at the summer tour and couple of recent sets, what I always thought would happen has now finally happened, and that's Muse's first three albums have been distilled down to just two songs – Plug In Baby and Hysteria. They are, at least, undoubtedly the two best, most complete songs they've ever written, although I doubt they'd go down as anyone here's two all-time favourites.

I really hope we get a bit more variety this tour. The ST tour was pretty dire in that respect.

On 8/26/2022 at 2:25 PM, Clunge said:

With the intimate tour wrapping up in Europe just before Halloween, can anyone see a bonkers UK Halloween show coming up?

I‘m hoping for something special in Berlin, as it’s shortly before Halloween (and I‘ll be there..) not sure if they‘ll add another small gig in the UK. But then it‘s Muse :logic:

Genau! Exactement! 

Thanks Claudia for posting the above link.

North America tour announcement likely coming this week on Thursday 

Concert dates at venues in the following cities:

Los Angeles - Crypto.com Arena 

Anaheim

San Diego

Las Vegas

Phoenix

New York City

Philadelphia

Chicago

Minneapolis/St. Paul - Target Center 

Houston

Dallas/Fort Worth

Austin, TX

Columbus, OH 

Seattle

Portland, OR

Denver

Salt Lake City

Toronto

Montreal

Quebec

Possible USA/Canada dates from someone who reportedly broke the code:
February: 25, 26, 28
March: 02, 03, 05, 07, 09, 11, 14, 17, 19
April: 02, 04, 06, 08, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18

Edited by muse samuse

Salut, je suis nouveau sur le forum🤭 Je lis souvent ici et je voulais participer. En juin je serai à Lyon pour mon concert de la 7ème égérie. 😁
Sur quoi pariez-vous en tant que chansons WOTP en direct ? Et selon vous, quelle chanson reviendra ?

(Désolé pour l'anglais, je suis français)

Ho yeaaaaa, Muse is coming in Quebec City, Canada,  in March 11th 2023 ! BUT, maybe second show will be annonce for March 12th , on the Videotron Center Face book page, they also put this date ???  And remove it. But I got it. It's time to start saving money for 2 shows, or maybe 3, for the Montreal on March 14th ? 

Muse QC City.jpeg