To combat both arguments,

a) It's either Unnatural Selection or MK Ultra (I hope it's MK), but either or I can say to my friends "THIS is why I like Muse!!!"

and

b) I want a live DVD! They were filming Houston like crazy!

It is wishful thinking. There's no reason for the band to sell a b side album. The DVD would be of the tour...so why would they start making it months before they've even played the biggest gigs of the tour?

The video will be either for a TR based single, which I think is unlikely given that the most commercial songs on the album have already been released, and didn't do well, or it is for this new song they have recorded, which will either be released on its own, or as part of the Eclipse sound track.

I hope you're wrong, well about the Eclipse part.

I'll be happy just as long as it;s got nothing to do with Twiglet.

To combat both arguments,

a) It's either Unnatural Selection or MK Ultra (I hope it's MK), but either or I can say to my friends "THIS is why I like Muse!!!"

and

b) I want a live DVD! They were filming Houston like crazy!

I don't really care which song it is from the moment it is not Guiding Light!

They filmed all their gigs (the stage and the audience) so all gigs have an equal chance to end up on the DVD or in management locked video cabinet never to see the light of day.

Having its own artwork doesn't mean anything.

Sorry, but the Eclipse release sounds like the most probable thing.

Heres hoping its not too shit....

But yeah that does sound like somthing that will be happening...and that sentence made no sense....too much coffee!

So the absolute worst case scenario: video is for guiding light, the new song is nothing more then a eclipse version of GL which has been modified to be "better" for the twilight audiences, the video is 99% clips from the movie, and it becomes the last single of the album and its played live allot replacing MK ultra completely.

The best case scenario! The new song is a 8 minute heavy rock song with heavy traces of OoS in it mixed in with some new ideas. The video is actually for a 2nd new song taken from the BH&R dumpster which turns out to be like a KoC number 2 with electronic influences kind of like a long TaB, and any relations to the twilight movies have been sacked to the same fate as "The Buke of Dom's Cockminster" The 2 new songs would be a double A-side with a special vinyl only song which would be one of those ridonculous bass chris songs. The artwork would be a return of the uprising teddy-bears for no apparent reason, however this time around they would be even cuter :awesome:

I don't get why people worry about a song being crap because it happens to be associated with Twilight. There's no logic to it. If its going to be crap, its because its crap, not because of Twilight.

I think people feel better about the idea of a song being crap due to something outside the band's control. Even when it's their song. :rolleyes:

I think people feel better about the idea of a song being crap due to something outside the band's control. Even when it's their song. :rolleyes:

It's very silly, the song is 100% the band's and the video is just a promo thing.

In early March 2010 it was reported that Muse would not appear on the Eclipse soundtrack.The song the band originally intended on using in the soundtrack will be released as a single at another time according to a band member.However, by mid-March 2010, it was again reported by Twillighters Anonymous (through a reporter as SxSW) that Muse would be included on the newest Twilight soundtrack.As of March 24, 2010, the rumors about Muse being included (or excluded) from the soundtrack had not yet been 100% confirmed.

If this 'news' is proper, no matter if song will be on soundtrack or not, it was written for Twillight :p

I don't really care which song it is from the moment it is not Guiding Light!

They filmed all their gigs (the stage and the audience) so all gigs have an equal chance to end up on the DVD or in management locked video cabinet never to see the light of day.

RAH. :supersad:

So the absolute worst case scenario: video is for guiding light, the new song is nothing more then a eclipse version of GL which has been modified to be "better" for the twilight audiences, the video is 99% clips from the movie, and it becomes the last single of the album and its played live allot replacing MK ultra completely.

Worst case scenario? Giving Twatlight the worst Muse song? :erm:

The best case scenario! The new song is a 8 minute heavy rock song with heavy traces of OoS in it mixed in with some new ideas. The video is actually for a 2nd new song taken from the BH&R dumpster which turns out to be like a KoC number 2 with electronic influences kind of like a long TaB, and any relations to the twilight movies have been sacked to the same fate as "The Buke of Dom's Cockminster" The 2 new songs would be a double A-side with a special vinyl only song which would be one of those ridonculous bass chris songs. The artwork would be a return of the uprising teddy-bears for no apparent reason, however this time around they would be even cuter :awesome:

:awesome::kiss::$

Now I have obscenely high hopes. DAMMIT!

By the way, I had a dream last night that it was revealed that the video was for the piano version of Cave, which they had decided to record in the studio and release as a single. Not sure if there were any B-Sides, though. :facepalm::LOL:

That wouldn't be so bad. IMO the piano version's better anyways.

Archived