89012519.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1271751846&Signature=tm7XBTxowbmvWjtoUzZgf2Oyf2E%3D

(http://twitpic.com/1gzuhz < Direct Link)

From their Twitter feed, whilst in Los Angeles. They've had a few days off so there's no reason to discount them working on a new single release, we've had a fair few pointers recently, Muse in the studio with Butch Vig, Eclipse soundtrack song, interviews saying they have some new material. My guesses are as follows:

- A Resistance-cycle release which by the look of the video, could potentially be for either MK Ultra ot Unnatural Selection (Chris doesn't sing in Guiding Light).

- A video for a brand-new A-side/a video for the rumoured Eclipse song.

- A new video for a previously released single (Resistance, Undisclosed Desires, Uprising) targeted at an American market.

Speculate away, chumps.

89012519.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1271751846&Signature=tm7XBTxowbmvWjtoUzZgf2Oyf2E%3D

From their Twitter feed, whilst in Los Angeles. They've had a few days off so there's no reason to discount them working on a new single release, we've had a fair few pointers recently, Muse in the studio with Butch Vig, Eclipse soundtrack song, interviews saying they have some new material. My guesses are as follows:

- A Resistance-cycle release which by the look of the video, could potentially be for either MK Ultra ot Unnatural Selection (Chris doesn't sing in Guiding Light).

- A new video for a previously released single (Resistance, Undisclosed Desires, Uprising) targeted at an American market.

Speculate away, chumps.

I don't see why they'd make another video for an already released single. All three of them have their own videos. It's either a new Resistance single video or the video to a stand alone single.....made for....Eclipse. /cringe.

Speculate away, chumps.

I can see any of these! Excited!!!! :happy:

EDIT: My 2 theories.

Theory 1.

Matt isn't playing guitar in the picture but holding the mic to sing and Chris is singing back up vocals. Which means its probably neither US or MK ultra.

I think its the video for "In the Oven" for a new A-side.

Theory 2.

Matt is singing the breakdown in MK ultra and playing the muted open string with one hand.

Its the video for MK ultra, and "In the oven" will either be for eclipse or a b-side to MK.

Either way, new song and a release soon. Im excited.

:D

I don't see why they'd make another video for an already released single. All three of them have their own videos. It's either a new Resistance single video or the video to a stand alone single.....made for....Eclipse. /cringe.

Hysteria had two videos

so did Supermassive Black Hole

Bah, I'm just not sure that Muse are adventurous enough these days to release MK Ultra as a single... which is such a shame because it truly would be the best single release since Hysteria if they made a good video, a good b-side and a nice single package.

Archived