Regardless of whether people approve of this "new song" being on the Eclipse soundtrack, they themselves say it's sounding "great" so :awesome: It's what we want! Like a Dead Star/In Your World Double A-Side... I love getting more frequent one off stuff :D

Regardless of whether people approve of this "new song" being on the Eclipse soundtrack, they themselves say it's sounding "great" so :awesome: It's what we want! Like a Dead Star/In Your World Double A-Side... I love getting more frequent one off stuff :D

Yeah, because Muse would really release something that they didn't think sounded good.

This is probably just wishful thinking.

I believe we heard a few months back (in an interview with Chris if I remember correctly) that they want to make a Hullabaloo style DVD featuring a gig and a documentary.

Perhaps we'll get a b-side album with this (as they did with Hullabaloo) and this new song/video might have been made to help promote this DVD just like they did with Dead Star/In Your World for Hullabaloo

I believe we heard a few months back (in an interview with Chris if I remember correctly) that they want to make a Hullabaloo style DVD featuring a gig and a documentary.

Perhaps we'll get a b-side album with this (as they did with Hullabaloo) and this new song/video might have been made to help promote this DVD just like they did with Dead Star/In Your World for Hullabaloo

:awesome: that would be epic

It is wishful thinking. There's no reason for the band to sell a b side album. The DVD would be of the tour...so why would they start making it months before they've even played the biggest gigs of the tour?

The video will be either for a TR based single, which I think is unlikely given that the most commercial songs on the album have already been released, and didn't do well, or it is for this new song they have recorded, which will either be released on its own, or as part of the Eclipse sound track.

Archived