The pills mixed up by a friend

A strange mix of love and happiness but fear

How many babies will you create?

How many families will you make?

How much longer claiming tax break?

Your local school is full full full

Stick to baking food

lmfaooooooooooo :LOL:

Regardless of whether people approve of this "new song" being on the Eclipse soundtrack, they themselves say it's sounding "great" so :awesome: It's what we want! Like a Dead Star/In Your World Double A-Side... I love getting more frequent one off stuff :D

isnt that what they said before they relased the IBTY new moon remix?

does MK ultra having its own artwork mean anything?

Yeah. It's probably going the be the next single- I mean, what else would they make as the new single? You can buy a MK Ultra shirt at the online Muse shop- Duh.

But I would actually laugh if they made Guiding Light the new single. With the Rich Costey edit as a B-side :LOL:

A radio station called The Rock here in New Zealand has been playing 'Unnatural Selection' regularly and announcing it as the new single from 'TR'.

Better than Guiding Light obviously, but I want MK Ultra, not a butchered version of US. :supersad:

A radio station called The Rock here in New Zealand has been playing 'Unnatural Selection' regularly and announcing it as the new single from 'TR'. Also, in the ad for the album that is shown on TV here, 'US' is mentioned along with the other singles.

What?! Aw, man, even though US is my second favourite song on TR, I DON'T WANT IT BUTCHERED. I swear I'll still cry if it isn't MK Ultra :(

P.S. I love your signature. It make me laugh very hard. :LOL:

Whooooa, maybe this song they recorded for Twillight will be b-side on US single :pope:

No, no way, it's Muse...

:D

I think this is what it's going to be. I thought it had already been found out somewhere that US would be the next single.

I can't see anything wrong with that.

I can't get my head round what the video will be like though!:erm: I can see how they could have used those outfits with Guiding Light but Unnatural Selection? :wtf:

Maybe that was a windup.:D

Archived