I'm pretty convinced it's MK. As people have said, Matt singing and not playing the guitar- but it's there- Chris backing vocals, Dom not doing much (just bass and occasional snare hit) and feel all point to the MK breakdown.

:awesome:

I'm pretty convinced it's MK. As people have said, Matt singing and not playing the guitar- but it's there- Chris backing vocals, Dom not doing much (just bass and occasional snare hit) and feel all point to the MK breakdown.

:awesome:

That sexy, sexy breakdown. Mmmmmmmmm. OK, now I'm going to be disappointed if it's not MK :LOL:

Well the first 3 singles have charted well in the states, so why make a new video for them? I know Chris doesn't sing in Guiding Light, but thats the first song I thought of when looking at that picture. However, i'm guessing its for this new song, which goes against everything I said in the other thread lol.

Well the first 3 singles have charted well in the states, so why make a new video for them? I know Chris doesn't sing in Guiding Light, but thats the first song I thought of when looking at that picture. However, i'm guessing its for this new song, which goes against everything I said in the other thread lol.

I don't think UD was released in the US, it didn't show up in the charts at all whereas Uprising and Resistance climbed to N. 1 and 2 :unsure:

Archived