maybe the video they are filming is for "in the oven"? remember people that in the oven could be an anagram for another muse song (maybe the eclipse song), maybe something like "Invent H.E.O"??? cuz they had an anagram with debase masons grog, messageboard song.

also, this could be the new MUSE track, or maybe a real part 4 to exogenesis? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vzOS7aEit0&feature=related - that could be it, it says no lyrics b-side (instrumental version) and they could be filming a video for it

but it might be guiding light cuz of the background light, and matt doesnt play guitar in verse 1, so so what if chris is singing, maybe hes just close to the microhone or out of view in the shot if they use a different camera view??

well find out someday soon ;):)

maybe the video they are filming is for "in the oven"? remember people that in the oven could be an anagram for another muse song (maybe the eclipse song), maybe something like "Invent H.E.O"??? cuz they had an anagram with debase masons grog, messageboard song.

also, this could be the new MUSE track, or maybe a real part 4 to exogenesis? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vzOS7aEit0&feature=related - that could be it, it says no lyrics b-side (instrumental version) and they could be filming a video for it

but it might be guiding light cuz of the background light, and matt doesnt play guitar in verse 1, so so what if chris is singing, maybe hes just close to the microhone or out of view in the shot if they use a different camera view??

That was a LOT of text without anything even close to the reality.

EDIT: I really hope that the video doesn't fool anyone, because that clearly isn't Muse.If you're not convinced, there's a link to the bands myspace in the description.

No.

"In the oven" is just an expression.

That was a LOT of text without anything even close to the reality.

EDIT: I really hope that the video doesn't fool anyone, because that clearly isn't Muse.If you're not convinced, there's a link to the bands myspace in the description.

Didnt realize it wasnt muse

I was just listening to US in the car and was trying to picture what the video might be and I suddenly thought of it being hard rock until you got to "counter balance this commotion" which switched to them doing just that line in their outfits! :LOL:

Last night, I had a nightmare that the new video turned out to be for Guiding Light. It was the next single.

I shit you not. I felt so fucking disappointed whilst waking, before realising it was all a dream. :LOL:

Lol, you know your addicted to Muse when....

They're homophobic! :stunned:

Nah, seriously, some people hate that sort of glam rock/power ballad stuff. It's fair enough considering how over the top it is. Anything that goes too far is likely to be marmite. Some will like it, others will hate it. Much like heavy metal and hip hop.

They're homophobic! :stunned:

Nah, seriously, some people hate that sort of glam rock/power ballad stuff. It's fair enough considering how over the top it is. Anything that goes too far is likely to be marmite. Some will like it, others will hate it. Much like heavy metal and hip hop.

I take great offence in you putting glam and power ballads together. T.Rex has nothing to do with U2. Marc Bolan was awesome for a start. :phu:

EDIT Sensible Answer: Older fans tended to fall in love with Muse's music because it broke clichés and was not easy listening. However recent songs like Starlight/Invincible/Guiding Light are incredibly clichéd and go out of their way to try and present a cheesy easy listening Muse. For many/most fans this doesn't only not work, but represents everything they saw Muse's music as being against. Hence the frustration and out of proportion reaction.

Archived