just to be sure... the fact that Cave was in the set list, and may still be on set list, is not upsetting many people, right? :unsure:

i think it's just that it's probably going to be cave for so many of the gigs now and theres not enough variation / older songs and the sets are too short.

I understand that die hard long-term fans can get a little disappointed when they don't hear a song that they'd really like to hear live... but come on folks... get over yourselves. Muse is putting on the best live show out there... and listening to you whine is simply getting a little pathetic. If you want a three hour show... go see "Yes"... if you want 90 minutes of a great time... stick around.

Well, that's the thing. They sacrificed Cave and Unintended for Feeling Good!:phu:

If only they kept Cave!

Yes, this is what Muse need to understand... why replace better songs with Feeling Good! Nobody apart from my mum wants to hear Feeling Good.

I understand that die hard long-term fans can get a little disappointed when they don't hear a song that they'd really like to hear live... but come on folks... get over yourselves. Muse is putting on the best live show out there... and listening to you whine is simply getting a little pathetic. If you want a three hour show... go see "Yes"... if you want 90 minutes of a great time... stick around.

Actually..........Muse haven't been that good live for a few years now

and be chronically disappointed?

If we don't get to vote the setlist I can reasonably predict the setlist Muse would choose for that gig:

We Are the Universe (intro music)

Uprising

Resistance

New Born

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Guiding Light

Interlude + Hysteria

United States of Eurasia

Feeling Good

Helsinki Jam + Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Plug in Baby

Time is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore:

Exogenesis: Symphony Pt. 1 Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

oh fuck no

*falls asleep*

i just let my ipod choose the setlist from shuffle

Megalomania

The Gallery

Exo-Polotics

Map of the Problematique

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

Hyper Music

Twin

Interlude

Take A Bow

I Belong To You

Micro Cuts

Agitated

In Your World

Unintended

Citizen Erased

The Groove

Unnatural Selection

:awesome:

I would have vaguely taken that stance prior to this gig, but I have seem to gotten myself caught up in the RAGE!

Well, that's the thing. They sacrificed Cave and Unintended for Feeling Good!:phu:

If only they kept Cave!

I know like, wtf?! :pope:

I do agree, muse have to realize that they are capable of doing much MUCH more than 17-18 songs. And stuffs like not playing the new born intro, uprising outro riff, etc is .. uh, wrong?

i dont find 90 minutes of knowing what exactly is going to happen next at every muse gig i go to exciting if am honest :LOL:

Seeing your join date you may not know it, but there's a history to all this. Some of us have been loyal for ten years... and in return Muse are getting sloppy.

Yes, this is what Muse need to understand... why replace better songs with Feeling Good! Nobody apart from my mum wants to hear Feeling Good.

:LOL:

There hasn't been a single person here demanding particular songs. Only that they'd at least variated 2-3 songs. So, do you have any actual points to make instead of stupid ad hominems? If not, have a good day deep in Muse's arse.

This same critique was present during the last tour as well.

i dont find 90 minutes of knowing what exactly is going to happen next exciting if am honest :LOL:

Exactement. You can literally tick the songs off on your hand as the gig goes on, you know Starlight, Time Is Running Out, Plug In Baby, Stockholm Syndrome and Knights Of Cydonia are to come... and yet they've already played thirteen songs? So that leaves room for... nothing?

Ah shit :'(.

They used to put on the best live shows out there.

we are not asking for a 3 hour show. we are asking for a better setlist. at at the very least a mix in the setlist.

I think they should get over themselves to be frank. They think they are so big that they can be lazy and play the same over and over. wheres the creativity in love shows in that?

With the huge amount of songs they have, the current choice of live songs its incredibly poor. for the price of a ticket. the value is poor.

For the amount that has made gigs special in the past, which has now been dropped. poor.

we are a huge contribution to get where muse is today. we deserve a little more.

Archived