:LOL: What is this graph you speak of?

Its in the 'Did Muse peak at Absolution?' thread and it generally shows a line rising very high from Showbiz to Origin, dipping slightly to Absolution, dropping a lot to Black Holes and then rising again to Resistance (but not too high)

Nah, it's getting way too all-encompassing. I think Clunge's original post was good, to the point, and said it all. Taking that one will get the point across best. Otherwise the band will be distracted by all the other little opinions. Clunge's post was something we all agree on. Let's stick to that.

mine is just Clunge's post, with tense changes and stuff, + the last paragraph

Well said and since this is the moan thread, I can moan without getting flamed hopefully by the Muse backslapper gang. So here goes, in the 0.00000001% chance anybody important reads it

17, 18 songs - FAIL

Outro to Uprising dumped - FAIL

Matt not playing New Born piano - FAIL

Guiding Light sucks balls - you know it & we know it. Regular in the set list? FAIL

Static setlists - FAIL

Dead Star, Citizen Erased, MK Ultra, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Bliss, Showbiz - all of these would be better rotated in the setlist than the current dirge of Starlight, Guding Light, Unintended & UD all close together that are obviously designed for your newly found Twilight girlie fans.

Oh, and one last thing., Chicken Suit - FAIL

Sort it out Muse.

Nah, it's getting way too all-encompassing. I think Clunge's original post was good, to the point, and said it all. Taking that one will get the point across best. Otherwise the band will be distracted by all the other little opinions. Clunge's post was something we all agree on. Let's stick to that.

+ 1 :)

Indeed.

Smaller venues eg Brixton Academy

One ticket allocation per muse board member.

Fan voted setlist

cue Pink Ego Box...

If we don't get to vote the setlist I can reasonably predict the setlist Muse would choose for that gig:

We Are the Universe (intro music)

Uprising

Resistance

New Born

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Guiding Light

Interlude + Hysteria

United States of Eurasia

Feeling Good

Helsinki Jam + Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Plug in Baby

Time is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore:

Exogenesis: Symphony Pt. 1 Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

Isn't that a bit harsh? I liked Clunge's approach to the tweets.

I don;t think it's harsh, it's not abusing them at all, just directing them to what Clunge said.

Plus, asking them nicely and fun campaigns appears to have no effect on them :(

Well said and since this is the moan thread, I can moan without getting flamed hopefully by the Muse backslapper gang. So here goes, in the 0.00000001% chance anybody important reads it

17, 18 songs - FAIL

Outro to Uprising dumped - FAIL

Matt not playing New Born piano - FAIL

Guiding Light sucks balls - you know it & we know it. Regular in the set list? FAIL

Static setlists - FAIL

Dead Star, Citizen Erased, MK Ultra, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Bliss, Showbiz - all of these would be better rotated in the setlist than the current dirge of Starlight, Guding Light, Unintended & UD all close together that are obviously designed for your newly found Twilight girlie fans.

Oh, and one last thing., Chicken Suit - FAIL

Sort it out Muse.

All of this - except don't dare to drop Unintended! Especially for something like Feeling Good!

If we don't get to vote the setlist I can reasonably predict the setlist Muse would choose for that gig:

We Are the Universe (intro music)

Uprising

Resistance

New Born

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Guiding Light

Interlude + Hysteria

United States of Eurasia

Feeling Good

Helsinki Jam + Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Plug in Baby

Time is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore:

Exogenesis: Symphony Pt. 1 Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

:LOL:.

Quick Twitter reminder:

@Muse along with one of the two links below and a wee message of enquiry, hope, and goodwill - no abuse please . Tis' supposed to be constructive, not abusive or aggressive.

http://bit.ly/49Fcca

http://bit.ly/22Q451

Even Muselive are moaning... (apart for the certain few trying to fuck Matt up the anal.)

The day that Muse.mu and Muselive agree is apocalyptic

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!.

Quick Matt, into your bunker with tins of beans to write song about about everything, then play it 3 times in 1 night.

I don;t think it's harsh, it's not abusing them at all, just directing them to what Clunge said.

Plus, asking them nicely and fun campaigns appears to have no effect on them :(

Well, I admit it's an issue, but still I do agree with:

Im not sure I like the 'read this and learn'....seems a bit, well, angry,

There may be more constructive ways to put it.

+ :LOL: @ bILLOO ;)

Archived