What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)  

823 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds ok.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

Best. Answer. Ever. *squees*

I love this track.. I find it extrasexalicious when Matt starts singing in French. ooh la la! :$:D

EXTRASEXALICIOUS !!!!! THIS !!! I desperatly want Matt to sing it live in France, 'coz here, we're are waiting to sing along with him, we're so happy he dared that ! I think I'm going to send him a message on twitter... PLEASE, :D

I've been listening to IBTY for a few weeks now and I now no longer hate it but the French bit is still horrible and when it comes on I either have to turn down the sound or fast forward it, sorry its just not Muse.

It actually is, just as it says on the cover.

So I've already had someone come up to me at school and ask me if I knew that the Twilight band that I like just added a clarinetist. :facepalm:

AAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you told them off good?

"IT'SNOTAFUCKINGTWATLIGHTBANDYOUFUCK!ANDTHEYDIDN'TADDAFUCKINGCLARINETIST,THEYJUSTHAVEAFUCKINGCLARINETONTHETRACK!YOUTWATLIGHTFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then go medieval on their ass :yesey:

"IT'SNOTAFUCKINGTWATLIGHTBANDYOUFUCK!ANDTHEYDIDN'TADDAFUCKINGCLARINETIST,THEYJUSTHAVEAFUCKINGCLARINETONTHETRACK!YOUTWATLIGHTFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This!

This is one of the best Muse songs. It's got the groove, it's got the typical self-irony, it's got the strange lyrics, it's got the heart, it's got the soul, it makes me smile widely, and it's fun to sing along to. I love the mood of this song, too, reminds me of Absolution. The Tim Burton-like world that this song carries all the way through it.

This is one of the best Muse songs. It's got the groove, it's got the typical self-irony, it's got the strange lyrics, it's got the heart, it's got the soul, it makes me smile widely, and it's fun to sing along to. I love the mood of this song, too, reminds me of Absolution. The Tim Burton-like world that this song carries all the way through it.

I completely agree. :happy:

I've just listened to the Twilight version (although WMB had it removed from Youtube but nothing really dies on the internet :D ) and it's even more terrible than the original version. I don't especially like that song on the album but at least the piano was fun.

However, I won't cry over the removal of the French part which is just dreadful.:eek:

I in fact, told her that they did let a clarinetist join, and that his name was Ray Charles. Like I said on the IBTY: version Twatlight thread, she bought it hook, line, and sinker. :yesey:

Archived