What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)  

823 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds ok.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

I love love LOVE that Matt added that aria in, although I would have to agree, his pronunciation is rather stumbling, and it makes me laugh every single time, but I love it nonetheless XD My heart soars when he starts reaching those high notes!

I do hate the Twilight version though. Bah.

The first time I listened to the song I loved it until...the "french part". I have to confess that I didn't noticed that Matt was speaking french ( I'm french and I thought it was some missunderstanding english or something else :D) I was even laughing when I read the lyrics from the album! But I listened it again and finally i thought that it wasn't soo bad. I think it was quite embarassing to sing it in french (in Taratata you can see his embarassed face when the presenter asks him about this song and the french part)! But I definately think that it's cute ( an englishman speaking french is a kind of fantasm for me :p).

If it's the reason why they don't play it on stage it's a shame, i would die to hear it live!

So pleasseee play IBTY on gigs!!

I just watched the Making of video, and found out how Matt does the Facebook chat popping sound. I now find it hard to resist the urge to do it over and over again. :awesome:

I would die to see that!! does someone know where to find the making of resistance?? cause i bought the cd without the dvd and i don't want to buy the album again only for the dvd?? i'm so desperate :) thanks

• 1 month later...
I like most of this song. Especially that little vocal melody after each verse.

The only part I don't like is:

"Then she attacks me like a Leo; When my heart is split like Rio"

Sounds to me like discarded Duran Duran lyrics.

Haha, that's actually MY favorite part:LOL:

Archived