What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)  

823 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds ok.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

so if they are not going to perform IBTY live regularly nor they will perform the Exogenesis Symphony what they will perform from the Resistance :s ?

thats 4 out of 11 tracks won't get performed allot thus 7 tracks left and one of them is going to lame to watch live which is Undisclosed Desires

Having been in Teignmouth and seen UD Live I can that imo this song sounds much better live than the sutdio version... The keytar intro is :awesome: I would add my video as evidence but stoopid warner took it down :fear:

The French part is my favourite part. :(

:yesey:

The song wouldn't be the same without it - would loose a bit part of the quirkiness.

:LOL:

that actually could've been me mentioning it haha

love it :awesome:

*checks* It was as well! :awesome:

The French part pushes it far enough into silly so that you just know you can't take it too seriously and you can enjoy listening to it. Whereas if the French wasn't there it would just sound...well, a bit silly, and just that. If ya get me. :erm:

*checks* It was as well! :awesome:

The French part pushes it far enough into silly so that you just know you can't take it too seriously and you can enjoy listening to it. Whereas if the French wasn't there it would just sound...well, a bit silly, and just that. If ya get me. :erm:

lmao, glad i inspired teh awesome :D

This is perhaps one of my favorite parts of the album. I love his rendition, so I went ahead and listened to the actual version. And i was still blown away. :eek:

I love putting it on full blast and belting out "Reponds a ma tendresse!!!" in as much of an opera voice as I can.

Please let me know if you love this part as much as I do! :awesome:

This is perhaps one of my favorite parts of the album. I love his rendition, so I went ahead and listened to the actual version. And i was still blown away. :eek:

I love putting it on full blast and belting out "Reponds a ma tendresse!!!" in as much of an opera voice as I can.

Please let me know if you love this part as much as I do! :awesome:

I do!!!!!!!!! :D

I love it too.:D I think he does it really well. I'm not bothered about the pronounciation as I have no idea how it should be pronounced as I don't understand French!:LOL: Anyway, has his occasionally bizarre English pronounciation ever put me off? - no, not at all!:D

I just think he puts so much emotion into this piece, it's just gorgeous! His voice is gorgeous. I like it much better than Maria Callas' version, which tbh doesn't do anything for me. I like the guitars too but it's Matt's voice that wows me! I don't find it funny at all, not even the clarinet afterwards, even though I'm supposed to. I enjoy it on a musical rather than humerous level. I think it's a bit special!:)

Archived