What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)  

823 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds ok.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

Before reading this thread I only found the hilarity of the French part... but after reading this thread I can't stop hearing the "blop!" sounds, smirking at the clarinet solo etc. I put it as my ringtone, so now I answer my calls with a very happy voice, because I literally lol every time before picking up my phone:happy:

Probably one of my favourite songs from TR. It combines the hilarious parts with a beautiful aria (a Bellamized one, but an aria nonetheless :p) and even though the lyrics are sometimes quite :facepalm: (Leo/Rio, anyone? I really don't like "obvious rhyming"), the meaning behind the words is a lot deeper.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG! I can't explain why...it's not the best song but I think it's the hilarity and epicness of it all. AHHHHhhhhh...I'm so in love with it. :LOL: And it's so cheesy...and cheesy is my favourite! Brie, grilled cheese sammies, cheese and crackers, cheesy films, cheesy music lyrics...I LOVE IT ALLLLLL!

/lame

It's my favourite of the new album from the start (even from the 30 second clips). But first I hate the french part, I wanted to cut out. Then when I was in the mood, I enjoyed it. And since I listened to the other performances of the original aria (Maria Callas and other females), I particularly like the Bellamy version. So, now I really like the whole song. And I'm so happy about that.

Just listened to the remix....

It's alright, because it's Muse, but....

They took away my favorite parts of the song (the piano and the French)!

Now it's just...meh. Doesn't even feel like the same song.

Hopefully it will get the Twilighters to buy The Resistance and then realize how much better the song is on there.

Could never see Matt warbling away in French live to be honest.

Oh I don't know. I'm sure he's perfectly capable or warbling away in bad French live as well. :LOL: No, I love it!:happy:

I'd still enjoy the remix live, but I would prefer the original. I think it would be demanding to sing it live though. I understand if it would be too much to ask of him.

Archived