What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)  

823 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds ok.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

This one's in pretty good quality - HD too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XRovHipVIk&hd=1

I don't understand people who say this is better than the studio version. It's almost identical. :S

That's great, they need to stick it on the next DVD as a bonus track or something. The Frenchies go crazy for the French part :LOL: As well as Black In Black on the BDO

I hope they don't use the Bern or Stade de Suisse gigs for the DVD, it'll probably be Stade de France or Wembley/Manchester. I just hope they get some rarities.

They also better not use the Seattle show that MySpace filmed :fear:

I Belong To You is probally one of my favorite if not my favorite Muse song. It just brings me in the mood and makes me feel great. I love the piano, lyrics, and even the Frenchie part. The New Moon remix is okay but the originals better. They even cutted out the gong at the end (the epicness of the song) :LOL:

I see some peoople don't like it but it's my favorites, but it'll always have a place in my heart:supersad::phu:

I really really love this song. It`s so funky and somehow silly.

And believe me, live it`s even better. It`s just so much fun live, particularly singing the french part exactly like Matt, although you`re speaking french :LOL:.

• 5 months later...
Yet played about six times...I'm noticing a pattern here. :LOL:

Muse have no idea which songs are worthy of getting played.

"Hmm...we could play MK Ultra I guess... but then there's Guiding Light.... hmm, let's just play Guiding Light. The fans will love it!"

Having seen IBTY three out of the six times it's been played, I feel confident in saying that it should have been played more, and I'll be sad to see it go next tour.

Archived