I actually prefer the Muse version.

:stunned:

I can't really say what exactly it is that I don't like about the Muse version, somehow it just doesn't do anything for me. The original seems much more emotional, I think. I really like the song and it was just perfect in "This is England".

:stunned:

I can't really say what exactly it is that I don't like about the Muse version, somehow it just doesn't do anything for me. The original seems much more emotional, I think. I really like the song and it was just perfect in "This is England".

:LOL:

Maybe because I wasn't a big fan of the original in the first place. The Muse version gives it that something that was missing. Actually there are a few Muse covers that I like better than the originals, Feeling Good and House of the Rising Sun being two.

:LOL:

Actually there are a few Muse covers that I like better than the originals, Feeling Good and House of the Rising Sun being two.

Now you're talking sense again.:D I'd add Can't take my eyes off you. But then I'm not sure if I even know the original of that one.:LOL:

Archived