In terms of live performance, I think Resistance got considerably worse since he started using the double neck. The live version from 2009 was great, the guitar intro and outro sounded fantastic, double neck sounds tacky

I don't actually like the double neck much at all really, sounds alright on Uprising though

Worst song ever is Pink Ego Box...

"But I think I like it

When you instant message me

With a promise

I can feel it

I can tell you're gonna be

Just like me"

HOLY HELL!!

Have you ever heard anything so retarded in all your life?!?

Its about how people make relationships on the internet, even though they haven't met them and stuff - Those lyrics pretty much sum-up that sort of thing

Eternally Missed or Con Science, I'm sorry but I think they're awful :$

I love them both. Two of my favourites. Con-Science is so eerie, and simplistic, fucking love how it builds up, one of their best songs imo

Eternally Missed, what's not to love. Thick bass line, fuzz solo, everything is fantastic about it

Your apology is accepted. Just

I'm gonna jump in a say that, out of the album tracks, i'd have to go with Sober as my least favourite. Something about it just rubs me the wrong way. Out of ALL their songs, though, I don't know. Probably something off the Newton Abbot Demo, but I haven't spent enough time listening to it to remember all the songs individually (though if I remember correctly, Sober is on there, so it might still be that :LOL:).

In terms of on album tracks i'd have to say Overdue coz it's just a short load of nothing.

As for on the whole i couldn't really say. Ask me a year ago i woulda said Forced In but not now, it's alright.

Actually... while i stopped to think there it came to me... Map of Your Head. Really can't stand it :stunned:

Archived