No, it doesn't. It only proves we all have different tastes. If art is "good" or "bad" is completely subjective.

True. I can think of an exception though, John Cage's piece where nobody plays anything. Also modern art in general is rather iffy:LOL:

Well, yes, I'm not a big fan of art like that either, I try not to judge though. I remember my father always telling me "don't say that painting, piece, whatever is ugly or bad, say YOU don't like it!!!!". That really stuck with me, and now that I'm grown up, I get quite defensive in that regard. Be it art, clothing, looks in general.

Anyway, not liking something is perfectly fine. :)

No, if I was I'd probably like Exogenesis ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Get it? cuz it's emotionless and boring lmoa

I don't like Exogenesis as a three-track song, but Redemption is one of the most beautiful Muse songs, and Overture is pretty good when preceeding a heavy Drop D track as well.

Big freeze, Guiding Light, etc...

They aren't songs that I would pick. They are songs that most often I skip when they come on. But when they come on and get going, I'm totally into them. Usually happens when I have my phone plugged in while working around the house.

I love Drones as a concept, but it doesn't fit for me. I don't get anything at all from it. I love Matt's voice, but this seems like a choir full of Matts in a church or something. I can't understand what he's saying as well. I can understand why people like it and appreciate it, but it doesn't sit well with me at all.

Jimmy Kane's pretty fun, the verses are a bit weird but the chorus is great. I don't see how it's much worse than other Showbiz + OOS b-sides like PEB, Twin, Coma, PPPLMGWIW, Host and Shine.

Also, Drones is chill af. A bit like Nishe (but obvs not as good).

I used to hate Jimmy Kane, but it's actually sick.

Pink Ego Box is a decent instrumental held back by dud lyrics. I took some inspiration from it for one of my tunes.

Drones isn't particularly bad, it's just a bit drab and hymnal for my tastes really.

Archived