well, dunno what's their worst... But unintended is pretty bad. Not because it is such a bad song, but well, let's be honest, Matt can't sing it. Or at least not back then....

If I really have to choose the worst song they made I would have to go for one of the covers. Can't take my eyes off you was quite horrible. That one made me seriously reconsider if I really wanted to be a muse fan. But then I listened to origin again. And there was no doubt in my mind left... :D

Xx

TIRO is possibly their best ever song by the way.

Ahhh hahaha. Ahhhh hahahahah. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAH!..

:chaplin:

Originally Posted by Muse aka

Ahhh hahaha. Ahhhh hahahahah. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAH!..

:chaplin:

what this guy said.

Their worst would be Sing for Absolution.

Unintended is very, very good. So is Map of Your Head

Feeling Good is not a Muse song.

The original version and other versions of Feeling Good are nto Muse songs. But use' version of it is a Muse song. Just because they didn't right it does not mean its not their song. If that wasn't true then Elton johns back catalog is rather small.

Newborn! by the way is my favorite not the worst ;)

uuummm...I dont really know what to choose to be the worst. Maybe 'Hate this and I'll love you' but that COULD be because I've heard it so much I've gotten sick of it, depends on the day some days I hate it other days I despise it -shrug-

Please please please let me get what i want is their worst. They did it well... better than the Smiths... but they shouldn't have done it.

i cant listen to please please. its just shit.

TIRO as best song... :LOL:

I'm surprised nobody has said something like:

"Omg how can u say that MUSE [Note: I fucking hate people who type Muse in capitals all the time] have a bad song! Dey iz all gud! Amazing! lol! MUSE rawk!"

Jimmy Kane is shite.

I'm surprised nobody has said something like:

"Omg how can u say that MUSE [Note: I fucking hate people who type Muse in capitals all the time] have a bad song! Dey iz all gud! Amazing! lol! MUSE rawk!"

Jimmy Kane is shite.

Agreed on both comments. :) .

Archived