Con-Science is so eerie, and simplistic, fucking love how it builds up, one of their best songs imo

:yesey: I didn't know about the song until recently and I was absolutely stunned! Still can't believe how such a simple song can contain so much!

Easily.

Really? Their worst song? I mean, it's mediocre, but by no means is it bad. The solo's pretty nice too. Compared to some of Muse's other B-sides it's pretty good. But I s'pose you're allowed your own opinion, hah.

Screenager, Ruled By Secrecy and Megalomania.

To be a bit more happy about things......Knights, Hysteria and Supermassive Black Hole are 3 of the best.

Come on man, you can't go round loving the surface songs... Dig down to the B-sides, then tell me Supermassive black hole is one of the best... I actually dislike that song.

Hmm... It's hard to say one 'cause I kinda like them all in someway. It might be some single line from lyrics or some drumfill but almoust every song has something hooking.

But...

Prague, I would say. It just give me a massive headache every time I listen it, it is just so heavy and.... Uh, I just don't like it.

I am horrible person and totally idiot (see sarcasm) but I just like Guiding Light and NSC. :p Sorry, they certainly aren't my favourites but sometimes I just listen them and dance and feel happy :happy:

Guiding Light, probably. It's just........ bad. During shows it's such a buzz-killer and it's just shit.

There are quite a few during the early days that I don't like, but GL just tops it all off.

I actually like Prague............:LOL: I've no idea why,

Archived