Got to say NSC for sure. Those piano and guitar parts are wasted on that song. At first I didn't mind it in a fun but silly way, but once the novelty wears off there's nothing but disgusting cheese and overblown pretentious nonesense. Glad it disapeared as quickly as it appeared.

For some reason, I've been on a Muse binge despite hating them in the past (I joined these boards because a friend forced me to and to talk about Radiohead :LOL:), but I've reached a point where Guiding Light isn't that bad! However, it is their worst song.

If someone actually thinks that Ruled by Secrecy is Muse's worst song I would personally make them a CD of songs like Neutron Star Collision, Guiding Light and Prague and play them on repeat...

Damn, okay...okay. I'm going to go listen to it on repeat right now and see if it changes my mind. I think it takes too long to get going...I'm totally ADD with my music.

I'll totally admit if I'm wrong. ::grabs Absolution::

I've never really liked Micro Cuts.. it's just too much. The way Matt sings the chorus ruins it for me. I like the last minute of the song though.

Maybe I'll end up changing my mind if they play it at Reading...

I've never really liked Micro Cuts.. it's just too much. The way Matt sings the chorus ruins it for me. I like the last minute of the song though.

Maybe I'll end up changing my mind if they play it at Reading...

This is purely offensive and worthy of an infraction.

This is purely offensive and worthy of an infraction.

Whoa, that bad huh? :LOL:

*mumbles something about hands red with blame...*

Edit: Great, now the song has been stuck in my head most of the day. Thanks Muse board nemesis

Archived