TOADA isn't half as bad as some of the tripe they have put out there. Prague? Neutron Star Collision?

I totally forgot about NSC... Okay, for me it's a tie then.

I haven't heard Prague. Guess it's pointless for me to now...

Hmm this'll be interesting...well the ones I'm about to say are my least favourites, although there are times when I listen to them where I really like them, but for the most part I tend to press skip...

Soldier's Poem

Falling Down

The studio version of Crying Shame was a let down...

NSC (although there are quite a few elements about it that are good)

According to Wiki, the first recording was done by Clarence Ashley and Gwen Foster in 1933, and then it was recorded by several other singers (including Bob Dylan) before The Animals recorded their version, which was apparently quite a departure from the original.

Regardless, their version is considered by many to be the original, most likely because it is used as a basis for many covers... even Muse's.

For me their worst is definitely the cover of House of the rising sun.

That is actually my favorite cover of theirs! :LOL: I had a 45 of the Animals' version when I was a kid, and I played the shit out of it.

Yeah, so, a 45 is like these little vinyl records..... :p

I don't like TOADA. That whiny bit before the chorus is annoying. NSC = meh. Invincible = Meh.

That is actually my favorite cover of theirs! :LOL: I had a 45 of the Animals' version when I was a kid, and I played the shit out of it.

Yeah, so, a 45 is like these little vinyl records..... :p

I don't like TOADA. That whiny bit before the chorus is annoying. NSC = meh. Invincible = Meh.

I still have all my old 45s :awesome:

The first of which was A Town Called Malice by The Jam from about 1980.

Aww I quite like Crying Shame, the chorus is good fun to singalong too and I can imagine live it would be fun to jump/mosh to too.

The chorus and verse aren't bad. It's that stupid intro bit that they added. 2005 version was much better (as with Assassin, Exo-Politics and Glorious)

The chorus and verse aren't bad. It's that stupid intro bit that they added. 2005 version was much better (as with Assassin' date=' Exo-Politics and [b']Glorious[/b])

The version of Glorious they released is pretty brilliant. How was the 2005 one better?

The version of Glorious they released is pretty brilliant. How was the 2005 one better?

I just like the rawness of the 2005 version, whereas in the studio one that guitar riff isn't as prominent, and isn't there at all in the verse. The 2005 one just seemed a bit edgier. Out of those songs I mentioned I think Glorious came out best (followed by Exo) on the studio versions, but still not as good as they could have been

Oh and I'd like to say by no means am I suggesting that Glorious is their worst song, I just went off on a tangent from Crying Shame

Sober was one of the first songs off Showbiz I liked :LOL: And I remember when I bought Showbiz off Amazon I read reviews saying Fillip was a let down' date=' but I've always liked it, not their best, but I like it[/quote']

i prefer Fillip to Sober! :p

Archived