I swear I wrote a reply to this earlier

Supermassive is one of Muse's best. Sounds absolutely massive live, has this fat groove and a huge sound that gets everyone moving, plus the solo often provides the most variety you'll ever see with Muse now (even if he does stick to the kaoss mostly)

NSC...first chorus alright, first chorus good, second verse is fucking dreadful, second chorus alright, solo isn't great and sounds half arsed, final chorus good, outro great

The lyrics and vocals of NSC let it down

Supermassive is one of Muse's best. Sounds absolutely massive live, has this fat groove and a huge sound that gets everyone moving, plus the solo often provides the most variety you'll ever see with Muse now (even if he does stick to the kaoss mostly)

NSC...first chorus alright, first chorus good, second verse is fucking dreadful, second chorus alright, solo isn't great and sounds half arsed, final chorus good, outro great

The vocals are what makes NSC a pretty decent song for me atleast.

Plus the fact that it sounds like it should be in musical theatre.

All those crappy b-sides to choose from and you say SMBH is the worst? Seriously?

no, it's NSC. but SMBH is up there. I can't stand the poppiness of it.

I'm not sure why so many people think SMBH and NSC are bad. Is it because they're popular? SMBH is fun, awesome and pretty trippy, NSC is bold and sweet.

At the moment for me, I've never really liked Uno.

I don't like NSC because of the lyrics. "our love will be fowever!! we'll die, die together...OUR LOVE WILL BE FOWEVER" x1,000,000 even so, "like snowflakes in an ocean"

i like SMBH, it just gets old fast. I cant explain why I dont like it! I just dont! :p and it has NOTHING to do with Twilight, because I actually like IBTY

The vocals are what makes NSC a pretty decent song for me atleast.

That's the reason why sometimes I feel like listening to it. But I try not to focus on the lyrics at the same time.

NSC is crap, though the ending is kinda nice. SMBH has it's moments, but I hear it all the damn time. It needs a rest I think.

Yeah but just because they put typical Muse-ish piano codes at the end, that doesn't save the song.

I don't like NSC because of the lyrics. "our love will be fowever!! we'll die, die together...OUR LOVE WILL BE FOWEVER" x1,000,000 even so, "like snowflakes in an ocean"

Ugh, thanks for reminding me of that crap.

I can't get over how terrible it actually is.

Fury is amazing so bleh on you.

So much truth in so little words. Fucking love Fury

Not a fan of the Hullabaloo B-sides.

:pope:

Hope for HCM?

HCM is great

To be fair it took a while for those tracks to grow on me. I love Forced In because of it's creepiness (Hullabaloo DVD ftw), Shrinking Universe could easily have been a single, Recess is a little creepy and has the awesome whammy solo, Yes Please was one of the songs I first liked, Map of Your Head is :happy: Nature_1 could easily have been on an album, Shine acoustic isn't as good as Shine but still good. Ashamed always reminds me of James Bond? and The Gallery and HCM are both brilliant

Man now I feel like I have to watch the Hullabaloo DVD again, they fit so perfectly in that DVD

Archived