Someone made a joke earlier but I’m curious, anyone know the fan reaction from other places like reddit/facebook? More/less positive than here or about the same? Seems like a slight majority to positive over here, with a few meh and negative reactions here and there.

Someone made a joke earlier but I’m curious, anyone know the fan reaction from other places like reddit/facebook? More/less positive than here or about the same? Seems like a slight majority to positive over here, with a few meh and negative reactions here and there.

Facebook group loves it, reddit too. FB comments on their page are cancer as usual

From what I've seen reactions on twitter have been positive. Weirdly I think fans might appreciate this album more than critics because even though it's not exactly OoS, it's refreshing and has more spark than their last few albums. Especially with the alternate versions.

Edited by funkadelic

Listening to it again this morning detached from any initial hype and.....I still love it. I agree, this might be one of the lower rated albums for critics but I think the fan reaction to this will be overwhelmingly positive in comparison to the previous 2 albums.

Woke up with BITM stuck in my head and have not been able to get it out for anything.

Me too :LOL:

Probably my favorite track from ST.

God, I love this album, it feels so familiar yet so fresh. Best since BHR definitely.

Edited by FrozenZero

Not really, nothing really high that I can think of. But there is a ton of softer falsetto, which I love.

Thanks.

That's cool. The Dark Side really reminded me how much I love his softer falsetto notes and why Matt's falsetto is my favorite of any singer; it just has a silky smooth quality to it.

Can't wait to pick up the album. Didn't think it would but the hype is well and truly back.

they're wroooooooooooong

Why do we all love this so much :LOL:

That's cool. The Dark Side really reminded me how much I love his softer falsetto notes and why Matt's falsetto is my favorite of any singer; it just has a silky smooth quality to it.

I don’t wanna spoil moments of discovery for you but

just wait for BITM’s chorus

Hi I remember you from Webster Hall from what seems like a million years ago now. We waited in line for like 6 hours together. Fun times.

Anyways, Break it To Me is already starting to grow on me, I really like the chorus and the solo! Still one of the weirdest Muse songs ever.

I definitely think I remember you! That was a long 6 hours, but totally worth it.