off topic but has muse.mu crashed for anyone else, mines saying new website launching soon?

or am i just being really stupid

I've just logged onto it and it's come up with the 'new' site - and I've had to reset my login password as per the recent emails. Try it again - might be alright now. :)

NEW WEBSITE

08 November 2018

Welcome to the new muse.mu website!

Further features will be added to the site, including a new photo gallery section, so stay tuned!

Please note you need to reset your password to gain access to the new Members section. It is strongly advised to do so before the Members section pre-sale for the Simulation Theory World Tour begins on Tuesday 13 November.

Et voila.

where can i log in? all im getting is a list of tour dates

Try holding the shift button and then pressing refesh on your browser to make sure you load the new site. Might be that some of the old one is still in your cache and messing things up. The new site should have a new slimmed down top bar, and immediately underneath, a full width video for Pressure - with the others stacked underneath and a load more content beneath those.

Edited by Citizen Crazed

Try holding the shift button and then pressing refesh on your browser to make sure you load the new site. Might be that some of the old one is still in your cache and messing things up. The new site should have a new slimmed down top bar, and immediately underneath, a full width video for Pressure - with the others stacked underneath and a load more content beneath those.

still just loading the tour page, ill just check again tomorrow