I wonder why Something human got dropped off the setlist. I love this song! I wished to hear the accoustic version live, it‘s good on record but just imagine it on the small stage 😎 

the songs I still can‘t listen on it are Guaf and Propaganda. Fun live, but on record hm ..

My faves are still Algorithm, Dark side, Something human and The Void 

So, since some  people here were convinced that the album would fall out of favor after some time, let me just do my part and say that it still stands firmly in my #3 spot for albums. The whole thing(minus GUAF and DD) absolutely slaps.

Edited by 01FromFinland
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

You know, I just listened to Simulation Theory for the first time in a little while yesterday, and today I thought I'd put on the alternate reality mix for the first time in even longer. I think a lot of the alternate reality versions are actually better than what made the record, and I love what made the record! Algorithms especially is just so much more dramatic as an alternate reality mix, and Pressure with the USC band is so much less stiff than the studio version. I also really appreciate that Muse mostly stayed out of the way of the band on that version of the track because they knew the USC band could carry it so well on their own. The Dark Side is also very HCM like with just Matt and the piano.

• Like 1

I always enjoyed Something human, and the second version is :facemelt: Yes, Dark side second version is amazing ! 
I recently watched the ST movie again, and I very much enjoyed Algorithm alternate version, but for me both versions are wonderfull, I couldn‘t decide (but I still cringe about the story of the film, Matt saving the world ... 🙄) but ok. 

On 1/17/2021 at 3:02 AM, Claudia O said:

I always enjoyed Something human, and the second version is :facemelt: Yes, Dark side second version is amazing ! 
I recently watched the ST movie again, and I very much enjoyed Algorithm alternate version, but for me both versions are wonderfull, I couldn‘t decide (but I still cringe about the story of the film, Matt saving the world ... 🙄) but ok. 

Oh I haven't seen the film. I think OoM just blinded me to anything new Muse for a little while, lol.

• 11 months later...