I heard an interview on Zane's show the other night with Nero. They said Muse came to see one of their shows and asked them afterwards to help produce one of the tracks for the album. Apparently it materialised and they have. Not sure which track. Any ideas?

Has this already been discussed?

I heard an interview on Zane's show the other night with Nero. They said Muse came to see one of their shows and asked them afterwards to help produce one of the tracks for the album. Apparently it materialised and they have. Not sure which track. Any ideas?

Has this already been discussed?

Maybe Madness or Unsustainable?

OK, from what I've heard so far I can only come to the conclusion that Nero is cringeworthy, in terms of production, but also musically.

If I were to draw an analogy, it'd be something like a bucket of vomit, in & exhaled by a warthog, and squeezed through a set of vintage PC speakers for extra flavour.

Something's really wrong with your speakers then.

Just for anyone who hasn't heard any Nero...

This song is a re-imagining of Justice's "Stress". Truly badass!

I like! :D And I had never heard of Nero before.

Now I wouldn't want to listen to something like this continuously as I do think it is rather repetitive, but I think, from this, Muse and Nero will be a great combination.

Electronic music for the most-part is repetitive but Muse have never done a really repetitive song so I doubt they'd make one now

Nero are excellent producers and I know I could end up being disappointed but I have high hopes for this track

out of these nero songs mentioned here recently only doomsday was worth listening, it had something about it that just made you sit and stare into nothingness. the others were nothing special.

I doubt Follow me will be something as heavy as doomsday, so I have a feeling that it's sentenced to 'nothing special'-ness.

Archived