I don't see it say in the description, but the title is "Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set" so who knows.

I don't see that either... and I haven't had an email yet about a limited edition box set like they mentioned. So does anyone know if theres actually going to be a 'limited edition' numbered box set like they did with TR, or is the box set thats on the store now the Ltd Ed version...? :confused:

I don't see that either... and I haven't had an email yet about a limited edition box set like they mentioned. So does anyone know if theres actually going to be a 'limited edition' numbered box set like they did with TR, or is the box set thats on the store now the Ltd Ed version...? :confused:

Quote from the first news article about pre-orders:

'Stay tuned though, because the muse.mu pre-order will launch in August and will include a very special limited edition box set, a digital HD audio format and exclusive downloadable videos for all muse.mu customers! Make sure you are signed up to the Muse mailing list so we can notify you when it is available.'

Quote from the first news article about pre-orders:

'Stay tuned though, because the muse.mu pre-order will launch in August and will include a very special limited edition box set, a digital HD audio format and exclusive downloadable videos for all muse.mu customers! Make sure you are signed up to the Muse mailing list so we can notify you when it is available.'

Ok. just thought i'd put an info in for all you guys waiting for the limited edition box to appear in the shop.

I sent an e-mail regarding the thing that the link for the limited edition opened the deluxe edition description.

And there WON'T be any limited edition. At least that's what I got as an answer. Here the text of the e-mail i received:

Can you point me in the direction of the mention of Limited Edition?

I'd noticed a few people asking about this and wanted to remove it to clear things up, but I can't find it on the site anywhere!

There is only one box set. I guess it is 'limited edition' in that once it sells out there won't be any more made, but it's not numbered or anything so we're just referring to it as Deluxe.

Thanks,

So choose your 2nd law version and preorder it if you want :)

Cheers

The thermal lid is cool, but really just a novelty. Since I don't have a vinyl player I'd be paying a lot extra just for that.

Same. I was 90% sure I wasn't going to get it but then I saw the thermal lid which nearly won me over :ninja:

I wonder how many people bought the box set partly because thermal lid sounded cool since it had the word thermal in it.

Raises hand. thought process was pretty much "ZOMG SHINY want" (although the idea of a future vinyl collection is kinda nice too. if only i had a record player >.<)

Not getting it because I'm so poor that I can't even save up :supersad:

You're not the only one :supersad:

And it costs an extra 30 or so pounds for it to be delivered securely, where I live.

Even the CD/Dvd combo costs around 32 pounds for me (320 Rand- to make it sound really expensive)

I would, but I bought the In Rainbows box set. It looks beautiful but the music's mostly duller than an audiobook of Iain Duncan Smith reading the complete works of Jane Austin. It now sits in the corner of the spare room way back at my parent's house, gathering dust. :(

If they re-release Origin Of Symmetry as a box set, then I'll buy that. If not, then as cool as the artwork looks, I think I'll pass.

I would, but I bought the In Rainbows box set. It looks beautiful but the music's mostly duller than an audiobook of Iain Duncan Smith reading the complete works of Jane Austin. It now sits in the corner of the spare room way back at my parent's house, gathering dust. :(

I would gladly take that off your hands, no joke :)

Archived