From what I read, several people were certainly not satisfied with the resolution. They got Muse badges sent to them as an apology, or replacement sleeves that were more damaged than their original set. I will send a PM directly to Sam and see what happens.

Email would probably be better but you'e probably left it a few years too late by now.

Email would probably be better but you'e probably left it a few years too late by now.

Email was sent, but considering I did try my damndest way back then, I can at least hope. It just pains me every time I pull out the box. :(

Thanks for your help.

Email was sent, but considering I did try my damndest way back then, I can at least hope. It just pains me every time I pull out the box. :(

Thanks for your help.

No worries, I hope you get some useful response :) sucks that in your case it wasn't resolved well.

I might. It depends on the contents of the boxset. :yesey:

On dutch site bol.com the boxset is priced at 70 euros with cd, bonus cd, dvd and 2xLP . I guess that a muse.mu box would only have a 5.1 dvd as exclusive bonus... just like TR. Curious about the bonus cd!

A week since my email to Sam and no response. Same as what happened for months after I received the box set. I should just download the new album for free, since I can't get shit for support on my previous $100+ purchase and never have.

Definitely buying the box set. I'm sure it'll be more-or-less the same as the TR one, which was cool. More special when it's numbered, lol. When are they actually gonna release it on pre-order? /getting impatient :p.

They'll release the pre-order when you'll stop using that font.

Archived