^Oh man, so gorgeous:ohmy:

Well when I ordered I had to make an account' date=' it was just my e-mail and whatever password I assumed I had used. You've got to have an account, so don't worry :) From Rhino I've only gotten the Unsustainable video... everything else came through from Warner lol.[/quote']

I'm having a lot of problems with it now in that case, I tried my email as a username, and I've tried the only other two usernames I use and I can't log in no matter what I'm doing, this sucks!! Maybe I'll email them later today

^Oh man, so gorgeous:ohmy:

I'm having a lot of problems with it now in that case, I tried my email as a username, and I've tried the only other two usernames I use and I can't log in no matter what I'm doing, this sucks!! Maybe I'll email them later today

:happy:

And yeah, I would email them to sort out your account and email customer service to resend your order tracking number too.

Thanks! I had already done that a few days prior but they finally got back with me today - apparently a download error put my order on an indefinite hold??? But they're rectifying the situation and will be sending it ASAP with expedited shipping.

I got the link this morning to download the flac files, so really I don't care too much, as long as it eventually comes.

Thanks! I had already done that a few days prior but they finally got back with me today - apparently a download error put my order on an indefinite hold??? But they're rectifying the situation and will be sending it ASAP with expedited shipping.

I got the link this morning to download the flac files, so really I don't care too much, as long as it eventually comes.

Oh good! Sucks it was delayed, but I'm glad you're getting it. And that you have the flac files to hold you over til then. :yesey:

Yesssss :stongue:

2s799vr.jpg

Okay, enough showing off :LOL: Now for some maybe helpful info? Mine arrived today via UPS. I pre-ordered through the UK store back in August (I'm in the US). I never got any shipping information or tracking number or anything, just the DL links for the HQ Audio & Video, and my package today.

So don't assume that just because you haven't been told it's shipped that it's not going to come. :) I was getting nervous and had planned on calling if it didn't arrive today, but I lucked out and it did. So don't give up hope! The mail might just be slow. :)

Just received my box set (Woop!). Everything is so cool. I love the book the CD comes in :3

However, I'm having issues playing the vinyls, as it's very skippy. According to record shop lady, it might be a issue with the weight or stylus, more likely the weight. My vinyl player was pretty cheap though. Anyone else having a similar problem?

Yeah it's probably the weight. If you don't have any kind of weight control knob on the back of the arm, maybe add some very light weight to the stylus cartridge.. a small coin or something. That does obviously run the risk of damaging the vinyl if you add too much, however.

I did have that problem with my Sony USB deck and it annoyed me progressively to the point that I just shelled out more money for a Technics.

I got my box set today, but I only see the behind the scenes stuff on my DVD - no "bonus feature" that I know of. Anyone got any insight? Thanks!

I haven't used the DVD yet but something about 'clicking on the robot's face'? Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...

So, instead of getting mine off the website, I just happened to walk into Jb-Hifi today and see a box set sitting there... which I bought.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but did anyone else have some black smudges on the back of those artworks (it isn't that important but to me it seemed a little gross and unprofessional). There is also a tiny little white mark on the top of the one with the band.

Those are my only problems, I adore everything else about it!

Archived