Any clue when we might get to pre-order this? Can't understand why the option to pre-order would take so long (then again, I can't remember how far in advance the TR boxset was pre-orderable :p). If we've been able to pre-order every other format on Amazon et al, this should be the same... unless they haven't even finalised what you'd get in it, lol. Maybe that's why the album release was pushed back: they're still working on the 5.1 audio!

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and become a member because I'm very interested in buying the box set but if someone could help me out a little here that would be greatly appreciated.

On the muse.mu site it is 60 euro and when converted to AUD it is around $70, with free postage and also the HD audio download but on the Australian Muse Shop Site it is $90 + $10 shipping.

What I don't understand is the price differences when they're both still muse sites, correct?

Should I buy it off the .mu site because I do want the HD Audio download and plus it's cheaper anyway. Is this correct or am I mistaken? If I am asking this question in the wrong thread I'm sorry.

- Thanks.

I wasn't planning on buying it but then I read

"12 x 12" box with liquid crystal thermal reactive lid"

ZZoYq.gif

:LOL: This was exactly my reaction.

of course after some problems with my card I'm wondering if it's a sign I shouldn't be spending money I can't afford to in the long term.

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and become a member because I'm very interested in buying the box set but if someone could help me out a little here that would be greatly appreciated.

On the muse.mu site it is 60 euro and when converted to AUD it is around $70, with free postage and also the HD audio download but on the Australian Muse Shop Site it is $90 + $10 shipping.

What I don't understand is the price differences when they're both still muse sites, correct?

Should I buy it off the .mu site because I do want the HD Audio download and plus it's cheaper anyway. Is this correct or am I mistaken? If I am asking this question in the wrong thread I'm sorry.

- Thanks.

As far as I can tell the muse.mu site says it's 60 GBP or 76 EUR, therefore when converted to AUD it's around $90, which would explain the difference you're seeing. Hope that helps!

Archived