Dead star >>> exo :yesey: although I do live exo.

I remember reading 'out of this world' and being amazed by the meanings of all the songs. Just makes them even more amazing. Need to read it again I've forgotten Half of them!

The best was Matt saying sunburn was about a moth flying into a light bulb though :LOL:

Dead star >>> exo :yesey: although I do live exo.

I remember reading 'out of this world' and being amazed by the meanings of all the songs. Just makes them even more amazing. Need to read it again I've forgotten Half of them!

The best was Matt saying sunburn was about a moth flying into a light bulb though :LOL:

Maybe if he meant himself as the moth...

I actually never read the book. Recommended?

I can see myself reading it page by page, in corners, trying to hide what I'm doing from my boyfriend...

Maybe if he meant himself as the moth...

I actually never read the book. Recommended?

I can see myself reading it page by page, in corners, trying to hide what I'm doing from my boyfriend...

Book was really informative. The biggest chunk of it is the early years which I love about it. Plus lots of interviews and facts so it's not just like a narrative MuseWiki like other Muse articles and stories.

tl:dr I'd recommend it

Thanks, everyone. I just put in a special order for it. :) Sounds like it's different than the typical artist bio-type books I'm used to.

And to the quote: because I'm 34, and my boyfriend would probably leave me if he knew. :$

Oh that's bollocks. :phu: I read it at 39 and I'm not ashamed to admit it. :D

The fact that I've been annoying people on here obsessively is already a "hot button" issue with the boy... anything else would be majorly pushing it. :$

I'm going through a phase in life. But, I've always been interested in people's creative processes... I mean, at least the people *I* find creative. :LOL:

Embrace the fandom. It's okay! And I hardly see you as annoying on here. :confused: You need to go to a gig and meet irl Musers and then you'll realize you're "normal." And it's unlikely to be a phase. :happy:

You need to go to a gig and meet irl Musers and then you'll realize you're "normal." :happy:

I've never actually done this, not sure why, I'd feel a bit odd meeting boardies :$ Should've done it at Leeds Fest last year though, it would've been cool to experience OOS with some full-on fans :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Last night the NME had a radio interview with Chris. No new information, just talked about why they all decided to move to London and record there and all.

The girl that interviewed him said they'd put the interview up today but so far I haven't seen anything...

A whole new generation of baby muse fans is now aiming to one day have sex with Madness in the background..

lol

Matt's voice was never sexy to me.

Edited by eyduh