Dom would be the Town Crier

Matt would be the crazy dictator who turns teignmouth into an oil industry armed against the apocalypse

Chris would be Matt's loyal butler (Butler Wolstenholme)

Tom would be the local dogs whisperer and town gossip

And morgan would be somewhere in the background running the whole place without anyone knowing...

Dom would be the Town Crier

Matt would be the crazy dictator who turns teignmouth into an oil industry armed against the apocalypse

Chris would be Matt's loyal butler (Butler Wolstenholme)

Tom would be the local dogs whisperer and town gossip

And morgan would be somewhere in the background running the whole place without anyone knowing...

Like usual?

12724_113340_NMEMagCMA2Muse230712.jpg

Mag isn't out until tomorrow so scans won't be available yet, unless someone has a digi copy.

I'm pretty sure Matt and Dom said there's only one dubstep song on the album... :rolleyes:

I think I'd rather have dubstep!Muse, than whatever Muse were doing on the last album. And I'm not sure if that's good. I mean, I like The Resistance and all... but still.

OMG, just read it all after buying this morning: SO fucking excited for the Chris songs!! :D This is the first time they've Eever done something like this, and I'm hugely lookin forward to how it's all gonna sound. It's got me pwoper excited for the whole thing: I can't fecking wait!! :D:awesome:. I know they change things up with every album but this one sounds like it's gonna be different to anything we've ever heard from Muse. Bring it oooon!!!!

There is also an article on Chris's alcohol problem. Alot of insensitive bastards mocking him because he's famous and had a serious problem.

Shame he stopped drinking then...

*lights cigarette, puts feet up and waits for the hatred from Muse fans*.

How very witty. :rolleyes:

There is also an article on Chris's alcohol problem. Alot of insensitive bastards mocking him because he's famous and had a serious problem.

Well, that's ridiculous, since musicians/rock stars who DON'T have a problem with addiction at some point are a minority!

They shouldn't be mocking him at all! Not many people knew he had this problem and I suspect barely any Muse fans knew until he told us all. They should be supporting him for overcoming it! If their favourite band had a musician with an alcohol problem, then they wouldn't mock him, so why mock someone else?

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it goes the saying!

Wow. I think even the same people from the ultimate guitar article who were about to kill Muse for the fake dubstep comment were giving respects to Chris and the problem.

But then trolling is SO funneh these days xD

I've seen the effects of alcoholism and they are not funny at all. Making fun is immature and insensitive. Besides, I'm just glad he didn't mix alcohol with anything else like cocaine...I would be sad if he died. :/