I was lucky to hear MOTP and MK at MSG in March, so I'm very happy about that.

I really hope they play Bliss at Prudential Center. I need to hear that song live.

It's clear the second nights are far better set list-wise, so for the NYC-area gigs Prudential Center has a better chance than Nassau of getting Bliss -- no guarantees though. ;)

It's silly because most of the 'real fans' they're trying to please with the good setlists (as they said at Wembley) will be at the gig that went on sale first - which for Wembley was indeed the second night but more often than not isn't (the recent LA gig wasn't).

It's clear the second nights are far better set list-wise, so for the NYC-area gigs Prudential Center has a better chance than Nassau of getting Bliss -- no guarantees though. ;)

Really? I never payed attention to that.

FUCK YES I'MMA BE AT THE SECOND OHIO DATE THE DAY AFTER THE FIRST

Really? I never payed attention to that.

FUCK YES I'MMA BE AT THE SECOND OHIO DATE THE DAY AFTER THE FIRST

I hate to be the burster of bubbles, but that trend only seems to apply when the shows are in the same city on back-to-back nights, unfortunately. I'm kinda stretching that rule for the shows in New York and New Jersey, since neither venue is actually in NYC, but I'm hoping Muse considers these NYC shows ... In any case, the way they've started off this leg of the tour with a bang, I wouldn't be surprised if they mixed things up more often. Also, I'm still waiting for that new, previously not-played-on-the-current-tour song to make an appearance.

#1 rule of concert going:

Always go the 2nd night. Always. Sell Your tickets, sell your car, sell your soul, whatever! Get tickets to the second night.

Because of schedule conflicts with my friends I'm going to Cincinnati on the 11th, but not Columbus on the 12, and I'm soooo mad because not only is it the show before another one in a different city (requires packing up the stage, and moving on), Columbus is also the show before a 9 day break in the tour, AND ITS THE SECOND SHOW OF A 2 DAY STINT IN OHIO. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dammit... Bastards... I'm pretty sure it's up to muse in the end though. I will have seen muse 4 times this year, I saw them 2 times earlier. They've already toured in Australia once with the big day out in January so the setlists better change when they come back in December. I dont understand them. A few gigs ago they were all for the fans and played a sweet 2nd night.,, apologised and everything. Then in America... Besides playing RBS once the setlists have been almost the same each night.they know we don't like it so fucking change it ... :(

needed to write that for a while, my dissapointment has just been building up slowly lol... Come on muse

agreed. i would think muse has the final say..and even if they were supposed to do a certain set...they'd break the rules. :p

....so what the friggin polywog I say (somewhat metaphorically). Columbus Ohio on November 12th and then it's some kind of aberrant time travel......like.....s...l...o...w (w.t.f.) d...o...w...n. Nine freekin days off before up pops the birdie in, of all place, Quebec city. They don't even speak British in Quebec city!!!!!!!!

....but what's really got my pie....yeah....I'll tell ya. Here I live (or presume to do so), right smak ak ak in the middle of the drive between Cocolumbus and Qweeeebec. OTTAWA it's called. Right on the banks of the might Rideau canal (frozen solid in November I'll wager).

SO....TO THE MIGHTY MUSE. Stop here wontcha and brighten up my night. Roger Waters has sold out, goddamit and I need a good show to look forward to....to warm the winters frozen embrace and all that.

....tell ya what. I will personally buy every single ticket in the place. Pitch that one to your promoter. I will pound the pavement and wave the banner. I will resurrect our long deceased town crier and have him ply the somnolent November shoppers with Muse materials...making them eager to overflow your imminent arrival.

....so just say yes, and madmen will cease to chatter.:D

Archived