Tour kicks off Sept 22, 2010 in San Diego.

Since the summer festival/stadium tour has come to an end, time to create a new area to bitch and moan :LOL:.

Speculation, love, hate, general comments/chat, setlists, stage design... it's all welcome. Try to keep it civil. ;)

This probably won't pick up for a while since ppl are still talking about Wembley, but at least it's here.

Going with the theme of second nights of back-to-backs in the same city being far superior set list-wise to the first, maybe the second LA and NYC dates will be different (the second NYC date is technically in NJ, but we all know both shows are targeting NY metro-area fans ;)). We only have one set of back-to-back arena dates to draw from so far on The Resistance Tour, and that's the O2 Arena last year where they got FG and Unintended the first night, compared to MK Ultra and Cave the second night. :chuckle: Maybe the two festival dates (ACL and Voodoo) will get CE or Bliss? Also, I'm sort of pulling for the lone Canada date on Oct. 21 to get something special, a la Edmonton in the spring -- after all, this is the U.S. "and Canada" fall tour. :facepalm::p

It's ok BB. People just jealous, that's all.

:happy:

Seriously though, Edmonton was epic. Raining crowd surfers like no other and then a 7y.o. gets pushed up and over the barrier during KoC. :LOL:

Good times.

Nah, now if you got Dead Star THEN I'd be jealous. But I've already gotten Bliss and RBS so it was more of a shock than anything ;)

Archived